Terms & Conditions
We", "Our", "Us" refers to propertyfinder FZ-LLC trading as "propertyfinder.ae" and its subsidiaries, employees, officers, agents, affiliates or assigned parties.
"Our web site" refers to propertyfinder.ae
"You", "Your" or "the Client" refers to you as the user of our internet service (the "Service")."Service" may include the following:
· online banner advertising run on our web site
· email marketing campaigns
· micro-website & advertising banner creative development creative services
The following are the standard terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") that apply to your use of the Service. Receipt of an Advertising Agreement signed by you will constitute your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions in conjunction with the Advertising Agreement, and any other document provided to you at the time of signing the Advertising Agreement.
All “month” references found in the Advertising Agreement, propertyfinder.ae and propertyfinder.qa websites, media kits, propertyfinder branded marketing material or any other propertyfinder written or verbal communications refer to a thirty (30) day period.
· ensure that material you generate through use of the Service is not unlawful or for an improper purpose, including information that is defamatory, misleading or deceptive, in breach of copyright or would otherwise expose us to any liability, legal proceedings or other sanction;
· ensure that you do not make, arrange or authorise the insertion of any reference to us or our web site in any document (including promotional or merchandising material) or on any web site other than our web site without our prior written consent;
· abide by any applicable rules and regulations related to electronic truncations and commerce;
· in your use of the Service, comply with all applicable laws;
· ensure that:
· not make any promotional or merchandising reference to us or our web site without our express written permission.
You acknowledge that:
· By using the Service, you grant us an irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free licence to commercialise, copy, license to other persons, use and adapt for any purpose any material you generate or submit to make use of the Service.
· we are not under any obligation to monitor or censor the material generated by users of the Service that appears on our website, however we reserve the right to do so;
· we are not responsible for the Service's content or for any errors or omissions in any property data provided by or on behalf of you;
· systems or technological failure may impede or prevent access to all or any part of the data;
· you are responsible for and must pay the cost of all telecommunications and Internet access charges incurred when using our website, whether or not such access has been arranged by us;
· you are responsible for the security and integrity of your data;
· transmission of data over the Internet can be subject to errors and delays;
· we will contact you from time to time to make you aware of opportunities, products and services offered by us and our business partners. You authorise us to contact you via email, SMS, MMS and other electronic media for that purpose unless you explicitly request us not to contact you via these media.
Suspension or Termination of Service
Unless otherwise specifically stated in the Advertising Agreement, this Agreement shall have a Term of three (3) months from the start date of this Agreement. Months are calculated as thirty (30) days.
Following the expiry of the Term this agreement will end unless you renew this Agreement with Us.
Without limiting our other rights, we may immediately suspend or temporarily remove details of any property uploaded by you to our web site or terminate this Agreement if:
· you fail to pay any fees or charges due to us by the due date;
· you breach any part of this Agreement and fail to rectify that breach within seven (7) days of our giving notice requiring rectification;
· any material supplied by you is false or misleading;
· you enter into bankruptcy, liquidation, administration, receivership, a composition of arrangement with your creditors, or appoint a receiver or manager over all or any part of your assets or become or are deemed to become insolvent; or
· you die, or if you are in a partnership, are dissolved or an application to dissolve is filed, or if you are a company, are wound up or an application for winding up is filed.
You acknowledge and agree that termination of this Agreement pursuant to this clause does not relieve you of your obligations and liabilities pursuant to the Agreement and we reserve our right to enforce such obligations and liabilities in any event.
Packages, Fees and Payment
Full payment in advance or via payment Post Dated Checks (PDCs) prior to the start date are the only acceptable forms of payment for this Agreement.
The current fees for the Service are specified in your Advertising Agreement. We offer a number of different packages that vary in terms of price and services included. You may subscribe to any of these packages but switching, or addition of special conditions to, packages is at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including package components and fees, at any time. You will be given notice of any changes to our fees or package components.
Any check issued by the Client that 'bounces' for insufficient funds or is rejected by the relevant financial institution for any other reason will incur a AED 1,000 administration fee for each offence payable by the Client to propertyfinder FZ-LLC.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
To the extent allowable under laws applicable in the United Arab Emirates we:
· exclude all conditions and warranties implied into the Agreement;
· exclude consequential, special or indirect loss or damage (included but not limited to loss of opportunity, loss of revenue and loss of profits);
· limit our liability for breach of any condition or warranty that we cannot exclude to the greater of (at our option):
· resupplying the Service; or
· paying the cost of having the Service resupplied; and
· limit our liability in respect of any other claim in connection with the Agreement whether the claim is based in contract, tort (including negligence) or statute to the amount paid to us by you under this Agreement.
We will not be liable under this Agreement to the extent that liability is caused by:
· any breach of your obligations under this agreement; or
· any delay in performance or breach of the Agreement which arises as a result of any matter beyond our control including but not limited to viruses, other defects or failure of the server hosting our web site.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents ("those indemnified") against any direct or consequential liabilities, losses, damages, expenses and costs (including legal expenses on a solicitor and own client basis) incurred or suffered by any of those indemnified as a result of any claim or proceedings brought by a third party against those indemnified in connection with any material generated by you in connection with the Service.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time on 30 days prior written notice. You acknowledge that our publishing the amended version of the Terms and Conditions at this link on our website constitutes written notice to you of such changes.
· No delay or failure by us to enforce any provision of this Agreement will be deemed a waiver or create a precedent or will prejudice our rights.
· A notice must be sent by e-mail, prepaid post or facsimile to your or our last known address.
· You must not assign the Agreement without our written consent.
· The Agreement (together with any documents referred to in the Agreement or provided by us at the same time as the Agreement) comprises the entire agreement. It supersedes all prior understandings, agreements or representations.
· The laws of the United Arab Emirates, the Emirate of Dubai apply.
· You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Emirate of Dubai.
· If any term of the Agreement is or may become for any reason invalid or unenforceable at law, the validity and enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.