إعادة تعيين

تاون هاوس للبيع في تاون هاوسس, مساكن بلوواترز

7 Yrs Payment plan|Full Sea View with Private Pool

نوع العقار:
تاون هاوس
مساحة العقار:
6,400 قدم مربع / 595 متر مربع
حالة العقار:
جاهز
عدد الغرف:
4 + غرفة خادمة
حمامات:
4
13,500,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار

الموقع

Map
تاون هاوسس
دبي, بلوواترز, مساكن بلوواترز

وسيط

Adil Ismail
Deja Vu Real Estate Brokerage
اللغة English, Hindi

مزايا

غير مفروش
شرفة
منطقة للشواء
خزائن حائط
تكييف مركزي
منطقة لعب الاطفال
موقف مغطى
تجهيزات مطبخ
غرفة خادمة
مسموح لتربية حيوانات
مسبح خاص
مطل على بحيرات

تفاصيل العقار

Call Adil Ismail 33681 on +971504523924 / +97143996487 or visit www.dejavuproperties.com for further details.

Move-in by paying 20% and the rest 80% 3 years post-handover payment plan.

Bluewaters is a vibrant lifestyle destination featuring distinctive residential, retail, hospitality, and entertainment options. All who arrive are spoilt for choice. Home to Ain Dubai, the worlds largest observation wheel, it is also a shoppers paradise, housing unique retail and dining concepts. Bluewaters bridge and multi-mode transport systems make this urban island easy to access

Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai presents epic dining and awe-inspiring entertainment, to indulgent amenities and legendary service.


Ain Dubai, the worlds largest observation wheel, is Bluewaters' unique centerpiece, poised to become one of the worlds biggest tourist hotspots
Bluewaters residences comprise of apartments, penthouses, and townhouses. Homes offer stunning views providing this island community with its charm.

الأسعار والميول

تمويل عقاري

هل أعجبك هذا العقار؟ ارجع إليها لاحقًا بسهولة

13,500,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار