عقارات for للبيع في أكويا
إعادة تعيين

فيلا للبيع في ميموسا, أكويا

Handover Q4 2020 | 3 Bedroom Townhouse | Type RMM

نوع العقار:
فيلا
مساحة العقار:
1,680 قدم مربع / 156 متر مربع
حالة العقار:
تحت الإنشاء
عدد الغرف:
3
حمامات:
3
800,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار

الموقع

Map
ميموسا
دبي, أكويا

وسيط

Hitesh Dutta
Element One Real Estate Broker
اللغة English, Hindi, Urdu

مزايا

غير مفروش
شرفة
منطقة للشواء
خزائن حائط
تكييف مركزي
منطقة لعب الاطفال
موقف مغطى
كابلات ممدودة
مسموح لتربية حيوانات
حديقة خاصة
صالة رياضة مشتركة
مسبح مشترك
نادي صحي مشترك
غرفة للملابس

تفاصيل العقار

Element One is pleased to offer this lovely property in Akoya Oxygen for sale, Community Being Mimosa

Perfect Investment opportunity for anyone in this market.

* Handover in Q4 - 2020
* Built Up 1680 sqft
* Plot 1208 sqft
* Middle Unit on a good location
* Payment terms - 75% already paid to developer and remaining 25% to be paid
* Re sale Price mentioned in the advertisement
* Selling Price : 900,000/-

If you would be interested please contact Hitesh Dutta sms / whats app in case i miss your call

I would explain you the break down of payments to be made

Akoya Mimosa in Dubai is a new housing villa thats arriving in. This project is by Damac Properties. The famous and multi various real estate organization who holds a very strong existence in the market since quite a long time now. Name of this project was produced from a simple idea of providing you the Unity of Serenity & Pleasure and hence it was named as Akoya Mimosa. There are 1 block out here to assist maximum citizens and yet preventing the market in a single villa.

These villa stands Ground + 1 Floors and comprises of 3 BHK residences which ranges from 1696 Sq.ft To 1721 Sq.ft in size. This property is currently under structure with a good speed and yet no bargain on high quality part.

Copper Wiring Concealed
Plumbing & Other Fittings Concealed
French Style Windows.

الأسعار والميول

تمويل عقاري

هل أعجبك هذا العقار؟ ارجع إليها لاحقًا بسهولة

800,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار