On the occasion of the 44th National Day and Commemoration Day, the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) has announced timings of transport modes, parking zones and customer service centres for the upcoming holidays.
Moaza Al Marri, Director of Marketing and Corporate Communication, RTA, announced the following timings for various entities:
Customer Service Centres
Service Centres will be closed starting Tuesday, December 1 and will resume duty on Sunday, December 6.
Paid parking zones all over Dubai, except for Fish Market parking lot and multi-level parking terminals, will be free of charge from December 1 until December 5.
For both Red Line and Green Line:
– On December 1 and 2: stations will start service at 5.50 am up to midnight.
– On December 3: service will continue up to 1am the following day.
– On December 4: service will run from 10am up to 1am the following day.
– On December 5 and 6: stations will open from 5.50am to midnight.
– From December 1-3, Dubai Tram will start service at 6.30 am up to 1am the following day.
– On Friday, December 4, service will run from 9am up to 1am the following day.
– On December 5 and 6, from 6.30 am up to 1am of the following day.
– Gold Souk: service from 4:25 am up to 1am the following day.
– Al Ghubaiba Station: service from 5am up to 12:10 am.
– Satwa: will start service from 5am up to 11:15 pm, except for C01 Route which offers 24/7 service.
– Al Qusais Station: will open at 4:40 am up to 10:50 pm,
– Al Quoz Industrial Station: will open from 5am up to 11.35 pm.
– Jebel Ali Station: will open from 5:45 am to 9:45 pm.
– The Water Bus at Marina Station: will operate from 12pm up to midnight.
The Water Taxi
– Al Ghubaiba Station: from 10am to 6pm.
– Marina Mall Station: from 2pm up to 10pm,
– The Palm Jumeirah (Atlantis): from 9am up to 8pm.
– The Palm Jumeirah (Rixos): from 11am to 7pm.
The Dubai Ferry
– Three trips from Al Ghubaiba Station to Marina Mall at 11am, 1pm and 6.30 pm.
– One-hour trip at 3pm within the Dubai Creek.
– One-hour trip at 5pm pm to the Jumeirah Beach Park.
– The trips from the Marina Station to Al Ghubaiba at 11am, 1pm and 6pm.
– One-hour trip heading to Burj Al Arab at 3pm, and Atlantis Hotel at 5pm.
– The Global Village: from 4pm up to 1am the following day.
– Burj Khalifa: from 6pm to 11pm.
– Mamzar Station: from 5pm up to 1am the following day.
– Atlantis: from 1pm to 9pm.
– Diesel-powered abras will offer service at Baniyas, Sabkha, Old Souk, and Al Ghubaiba from 10am to midnight.
For more in-depth news, visit our News section.