Properties for Sale in Business Bay
Reset

Apartment for Sale in Noora, Al Habtoor City

Brand new 2br Noura Tower Al Habtoor City

Property type:
Apartment
Property size:
1,358 sqft / 126 sqm
Bedrooms:
2
Bathrooms:
3
2,445,344 AED
Report this listing

Location

Map
Noora
Dubai, Business Bay, Al Habtoor City

Agent

Admin AHRE
Dubai National Investment

Amenities

Partly furnished
Balcony
Built in Wardrobes
Concierge
Covered Parking
Kitchen Appliances
Security
Shared Gym
Shared Pool
View of Water

Description

Al Habtoor City is an upscale hospitality, residential and leisure complex consisting of three five-star hotels (Hilton Al Habtoor City Dubai; V Hotel – Al Habtoor City and Habtoor Palace), three luxury residential towers on Sheikh Zayed Road and on the banks of the Dubai Water Canal with unparalleled amenities, and spectacular leisure and entertainment venues. Al Habtoor City is home to the regions first permanent resident show - La Perle by Dragone.

Set in the heart of the one million sq ft development, the Residence Collection consists of three luxurious residential towers – Noura, Amna and Meera. Housed within two 73-storey towers and one 52-storey tower, they comprise of deluxe apartments, lofts and simplex, duplex and VIP penthouses, ranging from 1 to 7 bedrooms.

Al Habtoor Real Estate is now accepting bookings for owned apartments in Noura Tower, Residence Collection, Al Habtoor City.

For more details or to book viewing Call Us Now 800 HABTOOR (4228667) or e-mail us on info@alhabtoorrealestate.com

• Brand new 2-bedroom apartments rented directly from the master developer Al Habtoor Group
• Prices starting at AED 2,400,000
• Generous Payment Plan: 20% deposit and the remaining 80% over 5 years
• Size range from 1,358 – 1,520 Sq.Ft
• High floors and multiple layouts available
• Spacious living and dining rooms
• Open plan lounge and kitchen
• Luxury finishing and fully fitted out kitchen (built-in refrigerator, dishwasher, electrical stove and oven)
• Balconies
• Floor to ceiling windows
• Stunning views to either Arabian Gulf and The World Islands, Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Water Canal, Business Bay and Meydan
• Shared Gym
• Shared Pool

Prices & Trends

Mortgage

Like this property? Come back to it later, easily.

2,445,344 AED
Report this listing