Reset

Apartment for Sale in The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers

Pay 20% Remaining 80% in 3 Years.

Property type:
Apartment
Property size:
2,330 sqft / 216 sqm
Completion:
Off-plan
Bedrooms:
3 + Maid
Bathrooms:
4
5,801,888 AED
Report this listing

Location

Map
The Address Sky View Tower 2
Dubai, Downtown Dubai, The Address Sky View Towers

Agent

Mujtabah Ali Sohrab
Real Estate Agent at Coldwell Banker - JVC
Speaks English, Hindi, Urdu, Persian/Farsi, Swedish, Finnish

Amenities

Furnished
Balcony
Built in Wardrobes
Central A/C
Children's Play Area
Concierge
Covered Parking
Kitchen Appliances
Maids Room
Pets Allowed
Private Jacuzzi
Shared Gym
Shared Pool
Study
View of Water

Description

The Address Residence Sky View is a striking 54-story hotel, residence, and serviced apartment twin-tower complex. 3 Bedroom with a beautiful View of Burj Khalifa and Fountain...

The towers serve as a perfect complement to the thriving world-class lifestyle in Downtown Dubai and will be linked directly to the Dubai Metro and The Dubai Mall via the air-conditioned travelator.3 bedroom plus maid's room with a beautiful Burj Khalifa and Fountain in Address Sky Views Tower 2 in the heart of Downtown Dubai, directly linked to Dubai Mall and to Dubai Metro. Middle unit with a beautiful view.

Pay 25% on Handover
Pay Balance 75% OVER 3 Year POST HANDOVER
NO LAND DEPARTMENT FEE - 4% FREE
3 YEARS FREE SERVICE CHARGES!
NO COMMISSION

Call Now!

Company name: Coldwell Banker
RERA ORN: 1201
Address: Office 1211, Onyx Tower 1, Greens, Dubai
Primary email: info@coldwellbanker.ae
Website: www.coldwellbanker.ae
Company Profile: Known for its professionalism and knowledge of the markets, Coldwell Banker secures its title of being one of the largest real estate franchises with over 3600 offices and 106,000 sales associates globally.

Prices & Trends

Mortgage

Like this property? Come back to it later, easily.

5,801,888 AED
Report this listing