Reset
Sorry, this property is no longer available
View all similar properties

Special Offer | 75% 3 Year Post Handover

Apartment for Sale in Sunrise Bay, EMAAR Beachfront

Facts

Price
0 AED
Type
Apartment
Reference
DK-S-901
Bedrooms
2 + Maids Room
Bathrooms
3
Area
1,394 sqft / 130 sqm

Amenities

Balcony
Built in Wardrobes
Central A/C
Concierge
Covered Parking
Maids Room
Private Gym
Private Pool
Security
Shared Spa
View of Landmark
Real Estate Masters is pleased to offer you a 2 BR apartment in Sunrise Bay Towers at Emaar Beachfront with a great payment plan.

Ramadan offer: pay only 25% during construction, and the remaining 75% 3 years post completion.

Located between Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina, the development is easily accessible via Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Safouh Road. Marina Mall, JBR Walk, and The Beach are also in close proximity.

Two towers are conveniently connected to each other through a podium deck boasting world-class sports facilities, access to several retail and healthcare facilities and private parking spaces. Apartments in the beautifully crafted building have been carefully orientated to best capture the open views of the waterfront and marina.

Please contact us for more details on:

Mobile: +971543743665
Phone: +97142481700
Email: a.mohy@remdubai.com

Real Estate Masters is a well trusted and Certified investment and real estate consultancy firm that tailors opportunities for clients.