Reset
Sorry, this property is no longer available
View all similar properties

Pay25%& movein 75%post HO,0 Commision,Multiple3BR@UrbanaIII

Apartment for Sale in Urbana, EMAAR South

Facts

Price
0 AED
Type
Apartment
Reference
AE-S-3514
Bedrooms
3 + Maids Room
Bathrooms
4
Area
2,160 sqft / 201 sqm

Amenities

Balcony
Built in Wardrobes
Central A/C
Children's Play Area
Covered Parking
Kitchen Appliances
Maids Room
Pets Allowed
Private Garden
Shared Gym
Study
Arabian Escapes Proudly Present Beautiful & Very Economical mutiple 3BR Town homes in Urbana III @EMAAR SOUTH,with Community & Park View.Pay just 25% and move in Q1 2020 to your new home,Remaining 75% in 3 Year Post Handover easy instalments,No Commission,100% DLD & 3 year Service Charges waiver.An opportunity to invest in stunning townhouses at Good ROI while Saving up to 6% for this Golfcourse living.


About ES & Urbana III


Ideally positioned at the crossroad of Dubai and Abu Dhabi,Emaar South is just minutes away from the Expo 2020 site & Al Maktoum International Airport.Accessible via the Dubai World Centre peripheral road,Emaar South is truly where the future of Dubai takes flight.Just Next to Airport,discover a new way of living at UrbanaIII,an innovative mixed-use development in the leafy surroundings of a world-class championship golf course,the perfect balance of innovation and suburban charm.


Key Features


Championship golf course


BBQ Area


Health Club


Basketball court


Kids play area


For details and Offers


Nasrullah Akhtar
+971553607683



akhtar@arabianescapes.com