Properties for Sale in Dubai Hills Estate
Reset

Villa for Sale in Dubai Hills View, Dubai Hills Estate

Absolute Premium Mansion on 42500 sq ft Plot

Property type:
Villa
Property size:
42,490 sqft / 3,947 sqm
Completion:
Off-plan
Bedrooms:
7 + Maid
Bathrooms:
7
43,095,888 AED
Report this listing

Location

Map
Dubai Hills View
Dubai, Dubai Hills Estate

Agent

Alim Awan
Associate Director at Provident Real Estate
Speaks English, Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi

Amenities

Unfurnished
Balcony
Covered Parking
Maids Room
Pets Allowed
Private Garden
Private Pool
Security
Shared Gym
Study
View of Water

Description

Provident Real Estate offers you this massive Mediterranean style mansion located in a brand-new community - Dubai Hills Estate.
The built-up area of the mansion is almost 30,000 sq ft and it sits on a 42,500 sq ft plot of land. This two-story mansion is offered shell and core.
Comprises of 8 large bedrooms, two living areas, a dining area, well-sized kitchen, maid's room, large rooftop terraces with alluring golf course and skyline views.

The property is available for sale with a post-handover payment plan.

You can pay 25% on Handover and the remaining 75% during the next 3 years after you take possession of the mansion.

Hills View is an exclusive villa development in Dubai Hills Estate master community. The development is the first phase of Mohammad Bin Rashid City (MBR City), and as the name implies, the sub-community offers stunning views of an 18-hole champion golf course. Dubai Hills Estate is a being jointly developed by the most reputable developer in Dubai - Emaar Properties and Meraas Holding.

Dubai Hills Estate is located at the intersection of Al Khail and Al Marabea streets, making it easily accessible to the key destinations of the town. You can reach Downtown and Dubai Marina in less than 15 minutes.

The community benefits from the golf course, tennis courts, a clubhouse with many facilities, upcoming Dubai Hills Mall, Dubai Hills Park and Business centres.

Prices & Trends

Mortgage

Like this property? Come back to it later, easily.

43,095,888 AED
Report this listing