Properties for Sale in Dubai Land
Reset

Villa for Sale in La Rosa, Villanova

Exclusive | Single Unit Resale | Phase 3

Property type:
Villa
Property size:
1,947 sqft / 181 sqm
Completion:
Off-plan
Bedrooms:
3 + Maid
Bathrooms:
4
1,270,000 AED
Report this listing

Location

Map
La Rosa
Dubai, Dubai Land, Villanova

Agent

Brendon Baker
Head of Corporate Sales at Range International
Speaks English, Hindi, Urdu

Amenities

Unfurnished
Balcony
Built in Wardrobes
Central A/C
Children's Play Area
Covered Parking
Maids Room
Pets Allowed
Private Garden
Shared Gym
Shared Pool

Description

Range International properties proudly presents this 3 Bedroom + Maids Single Unit Villa in La Rosa III, Villanova - Dubailand by Dubai properties with Handover in 2023.
Pay 40 % now & the remaining 60% during Handover. Mortgage Options during Handover available.


Villa Highlights


3 Bedroom + Maids + Storage
Back to Back Unit
Unfurnished Brand New Unit
Plot Area - 1750 Sq. Ft.
BAU - 1946 Sq. Ft.
Middle Unit


Community Amenities


Schools
Kids Play area
Pool
Gym
Outdoor Fitness area
BBQ and picnic area
Sports facilities
Jogging tracks


La Rosa at Villanova is surrounded by swimming pools, play & recreational areas. But within its four walls, residents can expect high-end finishing and direct access to the enchanting street of dreams. Relaxing green spaces, vibrant community paseos and diverse retail. At Villanova, every convenience of community living is just a stone's throw away. Situated within a serene community, Villanova offers spacious 3, 4, 5 and 5+ bedroom villas and townhouses.


Prices & Trends

Mortgage

Like this property? Come back to it later, easily.

1,270,000 AED
Report this listing