نعتذر, هذا شقة للبيع في B2, B التلال لم يعد متوفر
ومع ذلك لدينا المئات من العقارات المشابهة لك
شاهد عقارات مشابهة

شقة للبيع في B2, B التلال

VIDA | GOLF VIEW | BRAND NEW | VACANT

  • نوع العقار:
    شقة
  • مساحة العقار:
    1,006 قدم مربع  /  93 متر مربع
  • عدد الغرف:
    1
  • حمامات:
    1

تفاصيل العقار

D&B Properties Is Delighted To Offer You This Amazing Brand New One (1) Bedroom Apartment In The Hills - Vida Residence. 10% Downpayment, followed by the remaining 90% in one month from booking.

- Spectacular 1 Bedroom
- Fully Furnished
- Golf Course View
- Brand New Apartment
- Spacious Living And Dining Area
- Modern-styled Interiors
- 1,006 SQFT
- Easy Access On To Sheikh Zayed Road
- Vacant

Viewing Is Highly Recommended!

The Hills Is An Elegantly Designed Community, Featuring Low-rise Apartments That Overlook The Rolling Greens Of The Emirates Golf Club.

To Add To The Quality Of Life, The Hills Offers An Array Of Amenities Including An Immaculately-maintained Yoga Lawn, Barbeque Deck, Health And Fitness Facilities, Children’s Play Area, And Welcome Lobby. All Homes Sport Contemporary Finishes And Modern Fittings.

Please call Nicholas today for more info on +971585941425 for more info or to organize for a viewing for this.

D&B Properties is a leading full-service real estate company in Dubai, UAE. We assist in every aspect of searching and securing residential sales, leasing, commercial and plots with up-to-date knowledge of UAE’s Real Estate market and laws.