عقارات for للبيع في دبي الجنوب (مركز دبي العالمي)
إعادة تعيين

شقة للبيع في ذي بالس, دبي الجنوب (مركز دبي العالمي)

7 Years post payment plan | Ready to Move In

نوع العقار:
شقة
مساحة العقار:
1,165 قدم مربع / 108 متر مربع
حالة العقار:
جاهز
عدد الغرف:
2
حمامات:
3
874,034 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار

الموقع

Map
ذي بالس
دبي, دبي الجنوب (مركز دبي العالمي)

وسيط

Mohamed Azmie Mohamed Ariff
fam Properties - Branch 4
اللغة English, Tamil, Sinhalese

مزايا

غير مفروش
شرفة
خزائن حائط

تفاصيل العقار

Great Deal | Pay only 25% & Move in to your own apartment, pay the remaining 75% for 7 years.

fam Properties is proud to offer this spacious 2BR Apartment in mid floor level, Overlooking to the lush greenery park, convenient access to community retails shops such as the pharmacy, beauty salon, groceries and laundry.

community lying on the intersection of the main community boulevard with direct access to Expo 2020 and Maktoum International Airport. The Pulse Residences overlooking the community road, easy access to the Expo 2020 Road & Emirates Road.

Vibrant rising brand-new community is located at an iconic EXPO2020 zonal area which allows easy access to Al Maktoum International Airport, Cargo & Logistics, Aviation districts for the residents. Minutes away from proposed Route Expo2020 Metro, this makes it an ideal location to be moving into.

Payment Plan:
5% On Booking
20% After 1 month
1% Every month (75 Months) post payment plan

Property Details:
-Spacious balcony overlooking to the park
-Double glazed floor to ceiling glass with window
-Dining and Sitting area
-Powder Room
-Open Kitchen
-Built-in wardrobe
-Allocated Covered parking
-Shared community GYM / Swimming pool
-Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting System
-Centralized Duct Ac system with South Energy Cooling system

Call Now to schedule a viewing with our community experts
fäm Properties
Contact Us - +97142483627
Toll free: 800fam800 800326800)
Email: cc@famproperties.com
Visit our website: famproperties.com

الأسعار والميول

هل أعجبك هذا العقار؟ ارجع إليها لاحقًا بسهولة

874,034 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار