Escape from the sweltering weather of UAE and enjoy the adrenaline-pumping activities in Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm al Quwain.
It’s one of the largest water parks in the region at an affordable price. This lovely destination was established in 1997, over 250,000 sqm, having over 30 exciting slides and rides and even camping facilities.
Check out this comprehensive guide to plan your perfect thrilling visit to the Dreamland Aqua Park Umm al-Quwain.
It’s located in Meshara, Umm Al Quwain, UAE. The park is only a 40-min drive from Ajman/ Ras Al Khaimah and is 85 Km away from Dubai.
This park has various fun aquatic games, including water slides, twisters, and much more. Not just that, you can enjoy your time at its different attractions featuring a jacuzzi, dry sports, camping, an amphitheater, and even a Mini Zoo.
You will spend an unforgettable day and make indelible memories!
1. Enjoy Water Activities
- Kamikaze. This is one of the cool games to try here. It’s a pair of slides that gives you the kick of adrenaline you want by sliding down at a high speed, ending in a pool.
- Twister. As its name says, it’s a 40-meter-long tunnel where you spin swiftly and then plunge into the pool from 2 meters high. How exciting!
- Black Hole. This is for all the thrill seekers as you get into the slide which is totally dark and then suddenly you splash into the water, doubling the thrill.
- Twisting Dragons. It’s a super interesting one as they are interconnected slides. The dragon’s mouth from which you get out of the maze-like tunnel isn’t the end of the tunnel, just the beginning!
- Mighty GoRound. The Mighty GoRound consists of two huge spiral slides. You will enjoy spinning before splashing into the pool.
- Kids Pool. There are two pools for three-year-old children and above. If your child is younger, they can join under your supervision. The park has 19 games, especially for children.
- Dead Sea. Enjoy floating in the highly salted pool that feels like swimming in the Dead Sea.
- Hippo’s Island. Treat your kid to a special adventure in this pool, which has caves, life-sized stone hippos, and dragons scattered in the area.
2. Set up a Camp
After spending all your energy in the park, even the shortest commute can be overwhelming. No worries, you can camp in this aqua water park Umm al-Quwain for two days or rent a cabana for a day.
Everything is set to chillax. There are sun lounges, airbeds, chairs, and tables. Tents/cabanas can be booked for four people maximum.
The rent is AED 350 for day use.
11 am – 4 pm
3. Try out Sports
Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm al-Quwain is inclusive of water-themed activities, yet it features cool sports such as volleyball, basketball, and tennis.
4. Explore Amphitheatre
Let’s not forget the music and entertainment! Dreamland Aqua Park has a Roman amphitheater where you can attend different concerts and events.
5. Visit Mini Zoo
Your child surely will love this Mini Zoo that is home to some domestic animals with which they can play and take some photos.
Whenever you feel hungry, the park offers abundant options for all tastes.
- Atlantis: It offers Continental and Mediterranean cuisine.
- Saj Zaman: This one serves manakeesh and crepes in an Arabian ambiance setting.
- Slush Corner: For fast-food lovers, check out the mouth-watering burgers, fries, pizzas, and other meals.
- Golden Kiosk: Here you can grab sandwiches, fresh-cut fruits, ice cream, and drinks. You can also try out the Indian biryani and Lebanese shawarma served on the weekends.
In this awesome destination, no worries if you forgot to pack something on your day as Dreamland waterpark in Umm al-Quwainhas various shops. They have sunscreen products, swimsuits, clothing, footwear, and any products you may need.
The ticket price of Dreamland Aqua Park in Umm al-Quwain differs according to age. Check the cost in detail below.
- Adult: AED 160/adult
- Senior Adult: AED 100 (above 65 years)
- Kid: AED 100/kid
- Infants & people with disabilities: Free
Say goodbye to losing money or worrying that it gets wet! At Dreamland water park you can set a credit amount to your wristband to make payments by it all day. Besides, the children can get one too, so they can bring whatever they need.
10 am – 6 pm daily
These timings may differ during Ramadan and public holidays.
- +971 (0)50 636 2217 (WhatsApp)
- +971 (0)6 768 1888
Dreamland water park in Umm al-Quwain is your ultimate spot to disconnect from your routine and try the best thrilling activities. This guide provides you with everything you need to plan an affordable yet memorable visit with your friends and family.
In case you’re looking for some extra fun, you can have a look at the best places to visit in Umm Al Quwain on Property Finder to enjoy to the max.