If you are looking for a chance to work in the UAE and salary is the main aspect to you, or if you’re a UAE citizen and want to check out the jobs that have the highest salaries, keep reading this article. We are going to breakdown the top paid jobs in the UAE and why they are considered to be the highest.
1. Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
In case you’re curious to know about the highest paying jobs in UAE, here is the first one, and it’s kind of obvious, right? No company can run its business without its CEO since s/he is the boss and all vital and important decisions are taken by him/her. This position is occupied in all the national and multinational companies that open in the UAE, especially in Dubai, to guarantee the continuity of the business and its success.
The salary range is 40,000 – 100,000 AED monthly.
- MB&F https://www.mbandf.com/en
- Pangolin Group http://www.pangolingroup.com/
- Edelman Middle East https://www.edelman.ae/
- Frank Porter https://www.frankporter.com/
- Oriental Pearls http://orientalpearls.ae/
2. Chief Marketing Officer(CMO)
You might mix up this job with the previous one, but they are actually different. A CMO manages the marketing of an organization and aims to improve the brand. They make brand strategies to maintain and improve the product or the brand. This job is one of the highest paying jobs in Dubai and Abu Dhabi since they constructed a huge number of brands and organizations that require a CMO to manage and develop.
From 80,000 to 90,000 AED monthly.
- Allianz International Holdings https://www.allianzholdings.com/
- Cornucopia ltd. https://www.cornucopiaasia.com/
- Bright Fortune FMS http://www.brightfortune.ae/
- Reeqwest HR Consultancy Solutions https://www.reeqwest.com/
- IT&M consultancy Service https://itmconsultancy.in/
3. Accounting, Finance Professionals
If you studied Finance, or you’re working as an Accountant, you would want to work in the UAE. These professions are among the best jobs in UAE, specifically in Dubai. The launch of all these international organizations in Dubai drove the demand for this profession. Chief Financial Officers (CFO) rank number one since they have a huge responsibility in maintaining the business. They take risky decisions on risky matters of profits, investment, and accounting.
Highest: CFO: From 50,000 – 90,000 AED monthly
Lowest: Accountant assistants: From 6000 – 10,000 AED monthly
- Honeywell https://www.honeywell.com/
- Puma https://us.puma.com/
- Rebel Foods https://rebelfoods.co/
- Robert Half https://www.roberthalf.com/
- CBRE https://www.cbre.ae/
Since you want to know everything about the top paid jobs in UAE, lawyers have to be mentioned. Lawyers work for organizations to handle their legal affairs and protect the business from any illegal compliance. They manage contracts and legal agreements; they can also specialize in a specific task like copyright law or practice various areas of law. Since Dubai and Abu Dhabi have a number of companies and organizations, lawyers are most needed there to manage all their legal matters.
From 60,000 – 106,000 AED monthly.
- Al Balooshi Law Firm http://www.yhadvocates.com/
- Revin Legal Translation http://www.revin.ae/en/
- Hikmat Fayad and Associates https://www.hikmatfayad.com/
- Dubai Copyright Office http://dubaicopyright.ae/
- Taswiyeh http://www.taswiyeh.com/en/
You might be wondering if all doctors get the same salary or if they even get good ones. Well, not all doctors receive the highest salary in UAE, but some specialties do. For instance, specialist Neurologists, Surgeons, Cardiologists and child Psychiatrists or Psychologists earn the highest salary in Dubai specifically due to its investment in hospitals and medical centers to meet global excellence.
The average salary for the mentioned specialties is 75,000 AED a month, however, Cardiologists and Neurologists can gain up to 180,000 AED monthly.
Top Medical Centers and Hospitals:
- Novomed Centers https://www.novomed.com/
- Clinic for Health and Medical Care https://chmc-dubai.com/
- German Neuroscience Center https://www.gncdubai.com/
- American Academy for Cosmetic Surgery Hospital https://www.aacsh.com/
- American Spine Center http://www.americanspinecenter.ae/
6. Senior Bankers
Senior managers are the spine of any bank, because they take extremely important decisions, decide on long-term loans, interfere in investments that would raise the profile and control the image of the bank. That is why it’s considered one of the most paid jobs in UAE, specifically in Dubai and Abu Dhabi since they have the largest banks in the Middle East that are run by Senior Bankers.
From 63,000 – 77,000 AED monthly.
- Emirates NBD https://www.emiratesnbd.com/en/
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi https://www.bankfab.com/en-ae/personal
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank https://www.adcb.com/en/personal/
- First Abu Dhabi Bank https://www.bankfab.ae/en/
- Dubai Islamic Bank https://www.dib.ae/
7. Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Directors
In case you’re curious to know why this job is one of the high salary jobs in Dubai and UAE generally, it’s because they manage and oversee all the mechanical, electrical and plumbing installations in construction projects. There are ample of these projects taking place in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the UAE in general.
From 40,000 – 68,000 AED monthly
- Sofomation https://www.sofomation.com/
- Michael Page https://www.michaelpage.com/
- Parsons International https://www.parsons.com/
- Propel Consult http://propelconsult.com/
- Fetchr https://fetchr.us/
8. Information Technology (IT) Managers
Chief Information Officers and IT directors manage projects like designing, development, supporting and testing. They coordinate with the IT department in which they determine policies and the organization’s entire set up. This job is one of the high salary jobs in the UAE, because of all the companies and organizations throughout the UAE.
From 50,000 – 80,000 AED monthly
- Accel Frontline JLT https://www.inspirisys.com/
- Aphidas http://www.aphidas.com/
- Fluid Codes https://www.fluidcodes.com/en/
- NEOSYS http://www.neosys.com/
- Pixel Digital System LLC http://pixel-digital.com/
9. Merchandising Directors
If marketing or retail management is your study, check out this job; it is one of the best paying jobs in UAE. Merchandising Directors are employed by retails outlets, fashion stores, and entertainment business and they are mainly responsible for promoting these companies’ brands through different events and activities. Dubai is one of the main countries that depend on Merchandising Directors since they have a huge number of commercial establishments, and as we all know, it is one of the biggest shopping hubs in the world.
From 36,000 – 52,000 AED monthly
- Earth Foods http://www.earthfoods.ae/
- West Zone http://www.westzone.com/
- MAC Group http://macgroup.me/
- Concept Brands Group https://www.conceptbrands.net/
- Al Areen Trading Co. LLC https://www.areenpack.com/
They are involved with insurance companies. They do a vast data search to identify and evaluate risks to put insurance policies and lower the risk as much as they can. Since insurance companies are widely spread among the countries in the UAE, actuaries gain one of the highest paid salary in UAE thanks to the value they provide for insurance companies.
From 30,000 – 80,000 AED monthly
- Milliman http://ae.milliman.com/
- Mercer https://www.me.mercer.com/
- AIG https://www.aig.ae/
- EY https://www.ey.com/em/en/about-us/uae
- PwC https://www.pwc.com/m1/en.html
It is very important to know the UAE highest paid jobs in case you wanted to improve your job and move there for a better career path. Also, this article will help you if you’re thinking about a career shift since you can have a fresh start in most of the mentioned jobs and build your way up to reach higher positions.