Dubai is a city full of life and activities, that it’s impossible to get bored there, or not find something to do. That may be the issue; there are too many things to do, and they are all just AMAZING! Don’t worry, your saviors are here to help you pick the most exciting things to do in Dubai at night. You will totally have a blast! Get ready already!
Dubai Creek is one of those places to go in Dubai at night to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
It is located on the Persian Gulf in Dubai, between Bur Dubai and Deira.
- Go on a private dhow cruise.
- Take pictures at the gorgeous place.
There are no entry fees.
The cruise prices start from AED 40 for kids and AED 50 for adults. Cruises include food.
IMG Worlds of Adventure
IMG Worlds of Adventure is absolutely amazing! It is made up of 4 theme parks, two of these parks are themed after Marvel characters and Cartoon Network characters! Do you even doubt that this is totally one of the best places to visit in Dubai at night? That’s what I thought.
It is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- Enjoy the thrilling activities and rides.
- Eat at various restaurants there.
- Shop at the stores.
The ticket price is AED 285 per person.
Escape Game At Deep Dark Dubai
Are you ready for some adventure? Get spooked trying to escape some creepy villa, locked inside with your teammates, trying to find your way out. The themes are scary and breathtaking… Figuratively! Escape Game At Deep Dark Dubai is one of the most exciting Dubai places to visit at night.
It is located in the KML Business Center in Dubai, on Al Medyan Street.
Try to escape from the spooky obstacles and creatures surrounding you, trying to keep you locked in! You have 60 minutes to survive and escape!
The ticket prices start from AED 175 for two people.
Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
Visiting the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo is one of the most fun things to do in Dubai at night. Why, you ask? You get to watch marvelous sea creatures going on with their lives!
It is located in Dubai Mall.
- Watch and learn about different sea creatures.
- Experience the wonderful Virtual Reality Zoo (VR Zoo) where you can feel like you are living with the wild animals in the African Jungles and the sea creatures.
- Learn how the Aquarists do their jobs, help feed the sea creatures, and go cage snorkeling with them.
The price per person varies according to the activities. Tickets start from AED 83 per person.
The Dubai Fountains
The Dubai Fountains are a landmark and one of the best places to see in Dubai at night that people visit from all around the world. The fountains are large, beautifully decorated with fabulous lights, as they dance with the music.
It is located at Dubai Mall, on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Blvd.
- Take pictures at the fountains.
- Dine at the nearby restaurants where you can view the marvelous fountain shows.
- Go on a boat ride.
The boat ride tickets are for about AED 81
Jumeirah Beach Residence Walk
Simply walk by the beach, the man-made lakes, and enjoy a refreshing walk with a gorgeous view. Jumeirah Beach Residence Walk is one of the most amazing places to visit in Dubai at night for free!
It is located at Dubai Marina.
- Enjoy a nice walk by the beach.
- Have delicious meals and refreshing drinks at the many restaurants and cafes there.
- Go shopping at the stores in the area and The Walk Mall.
The Madinat Theatre
This is for those of you who like a little culture and entertainment. The theater is a large one, with 442 seats, and wonderful shows. Going to the theater is one of the really interesting things to do in Dubai in the evening.
It is located in Souk Madinat Jumeirah.
- Watch different performances and live shows.
Fees vary depending on the show.
Dubai Marina Mall
It does not just include amazing stores, it’s a stunning architectural building, that offers people a blast! You can’t miss visiting the Dubai Marina Mall, which is one of the coolest places to hangout in Dubai at night.
It is located in Dubai Marina, off Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Dine at the many restaurants that offer mouthwatering meals.
- Chill out at the cafes there.
- Have a wonderful shopping experience.
- Watch the coolest, most recent movies at the movie theaters.
This is one of the largest indoor ski places in the world, the third to be exact. For those of you who would enjoy a little adventure, this is one of the best things to do in Dubai at night.
It is located in the Emirates Mall
- Slide on ice
- Learn how to ski at the ski school
- Watch the penguins
Ticket prices start from AED 190
Dubai Global Village
This is one of the coolest places to hang out with your family that offers some of the best things to do in Dubai at night. Dubai Global Village is a cultural center where you will be immersed in festivals and many other action-packed activities that will give you a fabulous night to remember.
The village starts its events from November until April, so here is one of the pretty awesome places to visit in Dubai in evening then.
It is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
The village starts its events from November until April, so here is one of the pretty awesome places to visit in Dubai in evening then. People can also do these activities:
- Watch cultural shows from all around the world.
- Have amazing meals with your family.
- Shop for handicrafts and other wonderful items.
The ticket costs AED 15
Motiongate Dubai stands out among the many night places to visit in Dubai, as it is a theme park that is influenced by Hollywood. You can’t not visit it!
It is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, in the Park and Resorts.
- Enjoy the thrilling land and water rides at the park.
- Watch shows based on your favorite animation movies.
The price per person starts from AED 245.
Gold Souks & Spice Markets
Another one of the most charming places in Dubai to visit at night, where you can have a wonderful time with your friends and family.
Located in Deira in Dubai.
- Shop for gold and spices.
- Learn more about UAE’s authentic culture.
Whatever you feel like you are in the mood for, you will find it at one of Dubai night visiting places, be it cultural, a chill-out place, or adventure, you got it. And the city never sleeps, so you are guaranteed to always find places to visit at night in Dubai.