Jason Hayes uses his extensive international experience to strategically advise his high net worth clients to find their ideal home.
Congratulations! Tell our audience about your latest achievement, which is why you won this month’s Outstanding Agent Award for Dubai.
This was a complex portfolio transaction with ownership sitting in a structured offshore SPV. It required extensive dialogue with the vendor’s representative and a thorough understanding of offshore company structures, corporate service provision, and international property law. All of this coupled with managing the expectations of the buyers and indeed their funding partners. Delighted to have been nominated for the award and humbled to have won.
Tell our audience THREE things that set you apart from other agents and why they should give YOU a call when looking for a property in Dubai?
- Expertise – at LuxuryProperty.com, we adopt a knowledge broker philosophy whereby each member of our team is a specialist in the area that they are working, providing our clients with in-depth one-to-one private client advisory.
- Putting the client first by being a trusted advisor – understanding, anticipating and satisfying my clients’ needs and expectations in a timely, cost-effective and value-added manner.
- I work on the basis of being a leader in my respective markets – through hard work and dedication, I am recognised as being a true luxury property expert. This expertise is my differential and that coupled with good old-fashioned honest brokerage is why clients should call me.
What is the ONE piece of advice you’d give to agents who are new in the market or are struggling to close deals?
Persevere. I have been working with a client since December 2017 and yesterday closed a deal with that client at AED 29.5 million. Selling real estate is not about the easy win, it is about advisory, helping your clients achieve their buying or selling goals.
How long have you been listing with Property Finder? What are the THREE key benefits you see from being Property Finder’s client? As an agent, how do you use them to your advantage?
We have been partnering with Property Finder since the inception of LuxuryProperty.com two years ago and our partnership has grown alongside the growth of our company. The three key benefits of Property Finder membership that we have found are:
- Market presence – having our listings on a leading property portal helps to bring more prominence to our brand. We ensure that each of our listings has a high Quality Score and ranks higher on property searches, which in turn gives us more visibility and a stronger digital presence.
- High-quality leads – as a result of the effort that we put into optimising our listings and increasing our visibility, we regularly get leads of a high caliber, a fact that has helped us in our recent growth.
- Real-time statistics – We get detailed statistics on the performance of every listing we have on the portal, which helps in building listing strategies. We are also able to play back lead calls, which allows us to refine our customer service experience.
What does winning the Outstanding Agent Award mean to you, and why would you recommend others to enter the contest?
For me, the award is not so much personal as an indication of proof that we are on the right track as a company. It’s our third award in less than 12 months, which is a wonderful achievement. Without a doubt, agents who have won this award have gone on to achieve greater success in the market and in light of this, I would urge others to enter.
Do you have what it takes to be our next Outstanding Agent Winner? Go to propertyfinder.ae/league to apply.