kids? Here is your guide!
Sharjah is one of the most remarkable places in the UAE, and one of the fastest growing places in terms of living. A lot of families moved there for the great facilities the Emirate offers. For the families living there, school season is here! Worried? Don’t be, because we come with a guide of the top schools in Sharjah. You will find all you need to know about schools to make your decision easily.
Indian Schools in Sharjah
Sharjah Indian School
This is an indian school that aims at guiding the children to develop in every aspect of their lives, to qualify them to grow into responsible, creative future leaders in society. The school stresses on moral values, as well as academics, to empower their students and make them able to truly make a change. It is divided into two schools; one for girls and one for boys. The school is one of the top CBSE schools in Sharjah.
The girls’ school is located in Ghubaiba in Sharjah, and the boys’ school is located in Jouwaiza.
Sharjah Indian School is one of the best Indian schools in Sharjah which serves all educational levels starting from kindergarten until grade 12.
- Students start learning English since Kindergarten, along with Mathematics, arts, and other activities.
- Starting from grade 1, students learn Hindi and Arabic, and other main subjects like Mathematics, Science and Technology, Social Science, UAE Social Science, and other subjects.
- Starting grade 10, English is the main language, and students get to choose a second language between Arabic, French, Hindi, and Malayan.
Parents are required to fill in an online admission form, then print it out to submit the hardcopy at the school.
Sharjah Indian School is one of the most affordable schools in Sharjah. The tuition fees start from AED 3,660 for Kindergarten, and reach AED 5,860 for grades 11 and 12.
- Phone: +971-6-5670560 / +971-6-5671866
- Email: email@example.com
India International School Sharjah
India International School in Sharjah aims at empowering its students with providing the best education quality, making sure the students love the learning process to get the best out of what they learn. The school also depends on modern techniques and concepts in their teaching using the most advanced technology inside the classrooms.
It is located in Muwailih Commercial in Sharjah.
India International School is one of the top 10 CBSE indian schools in Sharjah.
- For the kindergarten stage, the school applies the Montessori system, through which students learn through activities and games.
- For grades 9 and 10, students are prepared for the CBSE Board Examination.
- For the final years, students only follow the CBSE Board of Examination system.
- Parents fill in an online admission form, and the school informs them with the availability in the required grade.
- Parents are then required to download the school syllabus to have their children prepared for the entrance test.
- After passing the test and submitting the required documents, parents will be informed about the payments needed to save a seat for their child in the school.
The school fees start from AED 7000 for kindergarten, and reach AED 10,000 for grade 12.
- Phone: (+971) 6 5356 000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indian Excellent Private School
Indian Excellent Private School is an Indian school acknowledged by the UAE Ministry of Education. The school focuses on working on the skills of their students to prepare them for what lies ahead in their lives, and to become powerful, successful leaders in the future.
It is located in Al-Azra in Sharjah.
The school follows the CBSE in New Delhi. It provides its students with the most updated facilities in academics to make sure they get the best out of their education.
- An online form must be filled out, then the school will contact the parents via email to set a date for completing the registration process and paying the non refundable registration fee of AED 200.
- After completing the registration process, the school will set a date for an interview and a skills test in English and Mathematics.
- The result will be sent to the parents through email or SMS.
- Phone: 00971 6 5249249 / 00971 6 5663182
- Email: email@example.com
ASPAM Indian International School
ASPAM Indian International School was built in 2013 as a part of an initiative by the Gulf Petrochem Group that works toward creating a better future for the world through education. If you are looking for one of the best CBSE schools in Sharjah, you just found your school!
It is located in Al-Azra in Sharjah.
ASPAM Indian International School is one of the best o level schools in Sharjah. The curriculum is designed to fit all students with different levels of learning and cultural backgrounds.
Parents fill in an inquiry online, then the school contacts them for further details and requirements.
- Phone: 06 – 5677372
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
British Schools in Sharjah
Sharjah International Private School
Sharjah International Private School is one of the British curriculum schools in Sharjah. It was established in 1996, but the new campus was built in 2008. The school guarantees the best education to its students to prepare them to lead successful lives, and becoming future leaders in the society.
The new campus is located in Al Qarain.
The school is one of the best British curriculum schools in Sharjah.
- Parents are required to fill out an application form that is available online and in the school, and submit it along with all the documents required on the school website, such as the child’s birth certificate and passport-size photos.
- The next step is for the student to take a placement test.
- After the student passes the placement test, their results must be approved by the Ministry of Education in the UAE.
- Parents must pay AED 500 within a week after the child is accepted, otherwise the registration process will not be completed.
- Phone: 00-971-6-5586624
Sharjah English School
Sharjah English School is a not-for-profit school that aims at providing the best quality education to its students. It is a small, unique British school that provides an excellent education in a cozy, intimate community. It is also one of the new schools in Sharjah.
It is located in Sharjah.
The school follows the National Curriculum of England and Wales, which makes it one of the best British schools in Sharjah
Parents can either get the application form from the school, or download it on the website to fill out. Placement test fees of AED 400 must be paid to check whether the child will be accepted or not. This fee is nonrefundable.
Tuition fees start from AED 23,000 for Foundation 1 and reach AED 66,000 for year 13. The yearly fees are paid upon 3 terms.
- Phone: +971 (6) 558 9304
- Email: email@example.com
Victoria English School Sharjah
Victoria English School is a British International School that caters for students from over 70 different nationalities in a tolerant, accepting environment. The school offers an excellent curriculum that is tailored to be suitable for diverse backgrounds.
It is located in Sharjah, close to Leaders Private School.
- The school follows the international British curriculum.
- Hands on activities are used as the school believes this is the best way to have children really learn and implement what they have learned.
- Application dates are available online, along with assessment applications.
- Parents will be informed about the assessment date. And, the assessment fee must be paid on that date, making sure that the required documents are also submitted.
- Tuition fees start from AED 22,500 for Foundation stage 1, and reach up to AED 39,950 for later stages.
- The bus fee is AED 5000.
- Registration fee is AED 1000
- Phone: 06-5227770
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian International School Sharjah
Australian International School (AIS) was established in 2008, and it was the first Australian school in the area. The school has a wonderful welcoming environment where every student feels accepted and respected no matter what his or her culture is. The school also guarantees high quality education, a safe environment, and the most updated teaching styles and curriculum to make sure the students’ education follows the rapidly evolving world.
It is located on Kalba Road in the Industrial Area in Maliha, Sharjah.
The school follows the Australian curriculum in their education.
- Parents must fill out an online application form, and book a visit to check out the school. School tours are held on Thursdays, and must be booked in advance.
- The student then will be asked to attend a placement test.
- The school will contact the parents to inform them of the acceptance status of their child.
Tuition fees start from AED 36,700 and reach AED 66,300 for grade 12. Bus fees are for AED 6,990. Fees are paid upon three installments.
- Phone: 06 558 9967
- Email: email@example.com
American Schools in Sharjah
The Modern American International School Sharjah
The Modern Ameircan International School (MAIS) is definitely one of the good schools in Sharjah as it puts its students ahead of the game, offering them the best education, while emphasizing on the Islamic teachings and morals to make sure they stand out as individuals and educationally.
It is located in Al-Azra area in Sharjah.
The schools offers American International curriculum, and it is accredited by ADVANCED and UNESCO. It is definitely one of the best American curriculum schools in Sharjah.
- The admission process takes place at school, where parents fill out an application form , and submit the documents required, which are mentioned on the website such as: passport-size photos and the child’s birth certificate .
- Students must pass the entrance test (in English and Math).
- Phone: +971 6 522 0040
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Needs Schools in Sharjah
Gems Millennium School Sharjah
Gems Millennium School is one of the top schools in Sharjah, as it not only works on academics, but they also pay close attention to students’ talents and help them explore and perfect these talents.
It is located on Sharjah School Zone Area.
The school follows the CBSE curriculum, and it has facilities for children with special needs; the school tailors the curriculum according to their abilities and needs.
- The admission form is available online for parents to print out and fill out.
- Then the school will contact the parents to inform them with the next steps for the completion of the process.
- Tuition fees start from AED 14,400 for KG1, and reach up to AED 23,000 for Grade 12.
- New admission fee is AED 500
- There is a medical expense fee of AED 250
- The student ID is for AED 10
- Phone: +971 6 535 8176
- Email: email@example.com
Pakistani Schools in Sharjah
Omar Bin Al Khattab Pakistan Islamia School
Omar Bin Al Khattab Pakistan Islamia School was established in 1980. It started out as a small school that helps everyone get educated, no matter what their background is, or whether they can afford an education or not. They believe that everyone deserves to learn.
It is located on Kuwait Street in Nuaimia.
The school follows the CBSE curriculum.
There is an admission fee of AED 500 required.
- There is a medical fee of AED 200, and an ID card fee of AED 10 that is paid at the beginning of every year.
- Tuition fees start from AED 7712 for the KG stage, and reach AED 14,488 for Grades 10 to 12.
Phone: +971 6 7467634
Islamic Schools in Sharjah
Our Own Indian School Sharjah
Our Own Indian School is an Islamic separate school (a campus for girls and another for boys) that aims at empowering their students with the best quality of education, as well as help them become leaders in society.
It is located in Industrial Area-6
The school follows the New Delhi curriculum that was developed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training.
- Parents will need to fill out the online form on the GEMS website and choose Our Own School for the correct school form.
- The parents will be contacted to submit the required documents mentioned on the website.
The school tuition fees start from AED 1,989 for KG1, and reach AED 38,982 for grade 12. The fees include book fees.
The registration fee is AED 500 and it is nonrefundable.
Transportation fees vary depending on the area.
- Phone: +971 (06) 5386486
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org