Umm Al Quwain Marina is a small coastal community overlooking the Arabian Gulf. It is divided into a mistral avenue and six main streets. UAQ Marina has two sites of archaeological significance, Ed-Dur and Tell Abraq.
Besides, it’s home to Mistral Villas which is developed by Emaar Properties to the highest environmental standards to ensure a minimal impact on the natural ecosystem.
It is located near Al Ittihad Street (E11) highway, on the outskirts of Umm Al Quwain.
There may be more convenient ways of getting around than taking public transportation. There is no Metro station in the community, however, the nearest bus stop is a 12-minute drive away from the area.
Moreover, people with their vehicles can get around from Ittihat Road, E11, in just a few minutes.
UAQ Marina is close to many popular areas. Here are some communities that can be reached within a few minutes:
- Al Salamah: 10 minutes away
- Al Ramlah: 10 minutes away
- Fallaj Al Muwallah: 15 minutes away
- Al Humrah: 15 minutes away
- Leatain 1: 15 minutes away
- Al Raas: 15 minutes away.
The paradise of Umm Al Quwain has some hidden jewels worth exploring. Residents can enjoy a variety of leisure activities that can keep them busy for hours, such as:
- Jazīrat as Sīnīyah: 20 minutes away
- Dreamland Aqua Park: 20 minutes away
- UAQ National Museum: 20 minutes away
- UAQ Marine Club: 20 minutes away.
Services and Facilities
In spite of being on the outskirts of the emirate, UAQ Marina has all the essential facilities and provisions you might need.
All the supermarkets around this area are affordable where you will find all the necessary goods for day-to-day life.
- Enma Al Madina Supermarket: 10 minutes
- Al Salama supermarket: 10 minutes
- Al Amiri Supermarket: 10 minutes
- VIVA Supermarket: 15 minutes
- AL Zeenath Supermarket L.L.C: 20 minutes
Churches, Mosques, and Temples
UAE is a diverse country, and it shows in even the smallest communities. Umm Al Quwain has many places of worship, including mosques, churches, and temples. Having your own private vehicle will be quite handy, as visiting your place of worship can require a bit of time.
- Abu Bakr Al Sadek Mosque: 10 minutes
- Our Lady of Arabia Catholic Church: 15 minutes
Schools and Nurseries
UAQ Marina has a variety of educational institutions in and around. All of them is a car drive away from your place of residence.
- Apple Tree Nursery Ramla Branch: 10 minutes away
- Butterflies Nursery: 15 minutes away
- The International School of Choueifat (The only school in UAQ Marina)
- Sharjah American International School: 10 minutes away
- The Elite American Private School: 10 minutes away
Nearby Clinics and Hospitals
There are several excellent clinics and hospitals near UAQ Marina. All are accessible 24/7 and can be quickly reached.
- Sheikh Khalifa General Hospital: 10 minutes
- Umm Al-Quwain Medical Center: 15 minutes
- Umm Al Quwain Hospital: 20 minutes
- KRIPA Medical Centre: 15 minutes
- Dr Sunny Medical Centre: 10 minutes
- Al Hayat Medical Center: 10 minutes
If you love to dine out regularly, you can choose from various restaurants and cafes near Umm Al Quwain Marina.
- Winners Cafeteria and Restaurant (Zomato Rating 3.9, Middle Eastern): 10-minute drive away
- Bait al Mandi (Zomato Rating 3.4, Fast Food): 10 minutes away
- Shams Al Aseel (Zomato Rating 3, Arabian): 10 minutes away
- Café Barbera (Zomato Rating 2.6): 11 minutes away
There are two malls located only 8 to 13 minutes away from the area. Lulu Hypermarket is inside UAQ mall, where you can purchase all your household essentials in one run.
- City Mall: 10 minutes away
- Mall of UAQ: 15 minutes away
Nearby Gyms and Fitness Centres
A morning jog in this community, especially on the beach, can be quite refreshing; however, you can still do your heavy lifting at a nearby gym.
- Chandran’s Gym: 15 minutes away
- Elive Ladies Fitness & Gym: 15 minutes away
- Miami Gym: 15 minutes away
- VIP Training Fitness: 15 minutes away
Being a coastal emirate, it buzzes with beaches that are catered to entertaining its visitors. It costs around AED 20 for a car to enter the beach.
- Mangrove Beach (6 minutes away) is known for its calm water that allows you to enjoy different sea activities.
- Khor Al Beidah Beach (20 minutes away) is known for having many specials of mollusks, shorebirds, and crabs.
Properties in Umm Al Quwain Marina are heavily focused on beach houses, chalets, and villas. The prices of renting and selling can vary depending on the unit’s location, area, type, and other important amenities.
Not just that, if you’re seeking a lavish stay, then Mistral Villas in Umm Al Quwain Marina is the best option for a modern residency like no other.
The community offers villas with three and four bedrooms capacity for sale and rent. Here is the sizes range in this area.
- from 348 sqm to 408 sqm.
The rental prices vary according to the space of the unit. If you are looking for a villa in this amazing community, here are the average rents.
- The 3-bedroom villas: AED 65,000 to AED 90,000/year
- The 4-bedroom villas: AED 75,000 to AED 95,000/year.
Have a look at the villas for rent in Umm Al Quwain Marina on Property Finder for a variety of options.
The prices of UAQ Marina villas vary according to the space of the unit as well.
- 3-bedroom villa: Avg. price 1,330,000 AED
- 4-bedroom villa: : Avg. price1,400,000 AED
In case you liked this community and thinking of permanent residence, then check the villas for sale in Umm Al Quwain Marina on the website too.
Get your luxurious property at affordable prices in the UAQ Marina community that offers its residents the highest quality living and a lifestyle close to nature. It is an ideal place for those seeking a peaceful, private, and noise-free living environment.
For new residents in this emirate, you can check the best places to visit in Umm Al Quwain for extra fun.