There’s no denying that Yas Island is the heart of Abu Dhabi and it just gained another destination that’s turning heads everywhere. Yas Bay Waterfront ticks all the right boxes for an all-in-one experience to both residents and visitors.
Check out all the details right here about the 12 Billion Dirham entertainment hub from Property Finder.
Yas Bay Waterfront is located opposite Al Raha on the south of Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Its overall area is a whopping 1.2 Million sqm.
- Ferrari World: 5 minutes away
- Yas Waterworld: 5 minutes away
- Yas Mall: 10 minutes away
- Warner Bros. World: 10 minutes away
- Abu Dhabi International Airport: 10 minutes away
- Louvre Abu Dhabi: 20 minutes away
- Dubai: 1 hour and 10 minutes away
- Khalifa City: 10 minutes away
- Masdar City: 10 minutes away
- Saadiyat Island: 25 minutes away
- Reem Island: 30 minutes away
- Abu Dhabi Corniche Rd.: 30 minutes away
Facilities and Services
The Yas Bay project is among the most prestigious places to live in Abu Dhabi, so you can expect the best facilities and services for a dreamy residence. Check out the highlights below:
- Etihad Arena
- Global restaurants and cafes
- 3-km boardwalk
- Boutique cinema
- Floating beach club
- Yas Bay Media Zone
- Retail shops
- Hilton hotel.
Yas Bay’s master plan consists of 3 main districts, each with its own purpose, as follows:
This is where all the fun happens! The Waterfront offers stunning views along with the best entertainment venues in the area.
It is home to the Etihad Arena where endless events will take place; you will also find amazing restaurants such as Asia Asia, La Carnita, Paradiso, The Central, The Lighthouse, and so much more!
Residences by Yas Bay
This is where your dream home awaits. Only a small walking distance away from the dazzling Waterfront, you can choose from a range of properties in a community that has it all.
From schools, shops, and supermarkets to parks, medical clinics, and mosques, they have it all. You also can’t deny that living on Yas Island is a major plus! Here’s a look at all the amazing things to do on Yas Island that you can enjoy while living there.
Yas Bay Media Zone
This is part of Yas Creative Hub which will be a centre for all the hotshot media companies. It is expected to attract more than 10,000 media professionals to Abu Dhabi.
At Yas Bay Residences, you can find apartments and villas to choose which type suits you and your family. A total of 15,000 residents are expected to call it home living in the community’s 35 low- and medium-rise buildings.
Investing in Yas Bay is a great choice, so check out the average sale prices in Yas Bay on Property Finder:
- Studios: AED 564,800
- 1-bedroom apartments: AED 613,458
- 2-bedroom apartments: AED 1,270,573
- 3-bedroom apartments: AED 2,460,000
- 4-bedroom apartments: AED 1,506,932
- 5-bedroom apartments: AED 1,723,744
- 4-bedroom villas: AED 1,368,448
Ask for price
Ask for price
Yas Bay Waterfront opened some of its entertainment venues to the public on December 1st, 2021. The remaining venues will open in phases later on.
The Yas Bay development is mastery in design, residential projects, and entertainment all in one place. Don’t miss it.