3 bedroom properties for sale in Sharjah

Sort by:
75 results
  • Premium
    25.3601839, 55.3952927

    Great Price Brand New Ready To Move In

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    1,995,000 AED
    Townhouse 3 3 2,619 sqft
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650
  • view agent profile
    Wasif Aftab

    Wasif Aftab

    Property Consultant
    Company:
    International Gulf Real Estate
    Nationality:
    Pakistan
    Languages:
    English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Beautiful home with maids and back yard

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    1,890,000 AED
    Townhouse 3 2 2,376 sqft
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Stand alone 3BR courtyard villa large plot

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,600,000 AED
    Villa 3 3 3,040 sqft
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,201,000 AED
    Townhouse 3 2 2,618 sqft
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650

    Brand new, in Phase 2, prime location

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,075,000 AED
    Townhouse 3 3 2,619 sqft
  • 25.3178434, 55.3748703

    New 3 Bed for Sale - Full Lagoon View

    Asas Tower, Al Khan Lagoon, Al Khan, Sharjah
    2,091,983 AED
    Apartment 3 3 3,218 sqft
  • 25.3178434, 55.3748703

    Completed 3 Bedroom on Payment Plan

    Asas Tower, Al Khan Lagoon, Al Khan, Sharjah
    2,091,983 AED
    Apartment 3 3 3,218 sqft
  • 25.3102009, 55.3775418

    Amazing Offer 3BR for Sale in Al Khan

    Al Bandary Tower B, Al Bandary Twin Towers, Al Khan, Sharjah
    1,550,000 AED
    Apartment 3 4 2,369 sqft
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650
  • 25.3000355, 55.3757288

    A lovely 3 Bedroom for Sale Sharjah Gate

    Sharjah Gate, Al Nahda, Sharjah
    765,000 AED
    Apartment 3 3 1,759 sqft
  • 25.3020947, 55.37025623

    Spacious 3bhk for sale in Moon Tower 2

    Moon Tower 2, Moon Towers, Al Nahda, Sharjah
    750,000 AED
    Apartment 3 2 1,614 sqft
  • 25.2807901, 55.4954410

Areas near Sharjah