إعادة تعيين

شقة للبيع في جولف بروموناد 2A, جولف بروموناد

Large & Fully Furnished | Below Original Price

نوع العقار:
شقة
مساحة العقار:
422 قدم مربع / 39 متر مربع
حالة العقار:
تحت الإنشاء
عدد الغرف:
استوديو
حمامات:
1
550,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار

الموقع

Map
جولف بروموناد 2A
دبي, داماك هيلز (أكويا باي داماك), جولف بروموناد

وسيط

Mohamed Zidan
Provident Real Estate
اللغة English, Arabic

مزايا

مفروشة
شرفة
منطقة لعب الاطفال
خدمة بواب
تجهيزات مطبخ
مسموح لتربية حيوانات

تفاصيل العقار

Provident Estate proudly offers this elegant and large studio in Golf Promenade 2B.

Property Features
- Fully Furnished
- Golf Course View
- Hotel-like facilities
- Ready Q2 2020

Original Price: 612,750 AED
90% Paid - the remaining balance of 10% on completion.

Damac Hills is one of the most sought after family communities in Dubai with its supreme location overlooking the Trump International Golf Club Dubai, there’s a staggering choice of outdoor facilities within easy reach.

Facilities
- World-class tennis courts
- Access to the fitness center
- Carrefour Market
- Health clinic
- Access to the beautifully themed areas of The Park
- Swimming pool
- State-of-the-art gymnasium
- Steam room and sauna.


Please call Mohamed Zidan (44766) on +971582978004 or visit www.providentestate.com for further details.


Company name: Provident Real Estate
RERA ORN: 1933 
Address: Office #702, Al Barsha 1, Al Zarooni Bldg. Dubai (UAE) 
Office phone no: +97143233609

الأسعار والميول

تمويل عقاري

هل أعجبك هذا العقار؟ ارجع إليها لاحقًا بسهولة

550,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار