عقارات for للبيع في دبي هيلز استيت
إعادة تعيين

شقة للبيع في كوليكتيف, دبي هيلز استيت

Lowest Price | Below OP | Pay Only 30% Now

نوع العقار:
شقة
مساحة العقار:
486 قدم مربع / 45 متر مربع
حالة العقار:
تحت الإنشاء
عدد الغرف:
1
حمامات:
1
640,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار

الموقع

Map
كوليكتيف
دبي, دبي هيلز استيت

وسيط

Connor Manning
Betterhomes - Motor City
اللغة English

مزايا

غير مفروش
شرفة
تكييف مركزي
منطقة لعب الاطفال
خدمة بواب
موقف مغطى
تجهيزات مطبخ
مسبح مشترك

تفاصيل العقار

Betterhomes & Connor Manning are delighted to offer the rare opportunity purchase a one bedroom apartment at Emaar and Dubai Hills Estate's most affordable new tower. 

- Due for completion June 2021
- Excellent amenities 
- 30% to pay now, the remaining 70% to be paid during construction 
- Original price AED 693,888/- 
- Balcony
- Walking distance to Dubai Hills Mall, Boulevard and Park
- Pool, library, cafe and more in the building
- Lowest price Emaar apartment at Dubai Hills Estate

Featuring an open plan kitchen, dining and living space. From the living space you will find a sliding screen leading to the bedroom - allowing for the space to be opened up, or closed. Also with ample storage, one parking space and an ensuite bathroom; this apartment is perfect for an individual or couple. 

Collective 2.0 is the ideal place for those who enjoy making friends and having an active lifestyle. From the casual atmosphere of the lobby to the informal library to the buzzing open plan area.

Call Connor Manning 45439 on +971585626251 for further details.

الأسعار والميول

تمويل عقاري

هل أعجبك هذا العقار؟ ارجع إليها لاحقًا بسهولة

640,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار