Located a few minutes from the juncture of three main ring roads leading to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, Arabian Ranches offers a variety of freehold villas and townhomes of two bedrooms to six bedrooms, forming a complete community for families, with many amenities and facilities. Guaranteeing an exclusive lifestyle of of comfort and luxury, every small detail of this community is designed to make life easy and enjoyable. propertyfinder.ae gives an in-depth look into this beautiful residential area for this week’s Area Watch.
Arabian Ranches is composed of over 4,000 villas divided into a number of sub-communities each enjoying a unique architectural approach:
- Mirador: Spanish-style single-family villas.
- Palmera: Spanish-style cluster homes.
- Saheel: Arabian-style single-family villas.
- Savannah & Terra Nova: luxurious gated communities.
- Alvorada & Al Mahra: Portuguese-style luxury villas.
- Gazelle (Al Reem): two-storey single family luxury villas.
- Hattan: luxury homes overlooking Dubai Golf Course.
Away from the buzz and noise of central Dubai, residents in Arabian Ranches can enjoy a life of quiet, nature and family values:
- Noise: the community guidelines take peace and quiet seriously.
- Privacy: the residents’ rights to privacy are guaranteed.
- Security: access to the Master Community is restricted to owners, residents and direct family members.
- iREPORT: the community launched the programme in December 2012 to enable residents to directly report community issues, common area deficiencies.
Tennis and Basketball Courts
There are 19 half size basketball courts and 13 full size tennis courts throughout the communities of Arabian Ranches.
Children can enjoy shaded play areas on special rubberised safety surfaces within most of the communities.
The complex houses 20 retail units, including a Geant supermarket and a number of cafes, banking facilities along with a pharmacy, photo printers, pet shop and travel agency. In addition to laundry and nail spa / hair salon.
You won’t go hungry in Arabian Ranches; the community has a number of restaurants and cafes for dining and entertainment, including a Starbucks and Costa.
The Mediclinic Arabian Ranches offers advanced medical equipment, a diagnostic imaging centre and an array of specialist medical services.
An 18 hole, par 72 desert style grass course, offers golfers immaculate fairways and greens set amidst the ‘sandy waste’ of the natural terrain. The clubhouse is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for your reservations.
Why live here?
- Spacious villas for small and big families
- An all-around family life