It’s time to leave all the stresses of life behind and we’re here to tell you exactly how to do that. Dubai is known to have some of the most luxurious spas in the world; you would be missing out a lot if you don’t give them a shot.
We gathered for you this list of the top spas in Dubai to sit back, unwind, and recharge ready to conquer whatever comes your way.
1. Talise Spa
Are you ready for some Arabic indulgence? Well, Talise Spa may just be what you’re looking for. This specific location in Jumeirah for the award-winning establishment is truly amazing, easily one of the best Arabic spas in Dubai.
The facilities are what particularly make this branch a true escape from modern life. You have a setting surrounded by lush green spaces and a range of wonderful treatments on offer. Get ready for a heavenly massage at one of the best spas in Dubai.
Talise Spa is located at Jumeirah Al Qasr in the heart of Madinat Jumeirah on King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St., Dubai.
- Jumeirah Emirates Tower
- Burj Al Arab.
- Award-winning brand
- Over 25 treatment rooms
- Water features
- Relaxing green spaces
- Plunge pool
- Private outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Private luxury treatment villas
- Guided yoga and meditation garden
- Ladies-only spaces.
- The Revitalizing Massage: 60 minutes for AED 590 and 90 minutes for AED 790
- The Aroma De-Stress Massage: 75 minutes for AED 680
- Balinase Massage: 60 minutes for AED 590 and 90 minutes for AED 790
- Deep Cleansing Facial: 75 minutes for AED 750
- Couples Spa Package: 150 minutes for AED 1,950 (15 minutes foot ritual; 45 minutes body massage; 30 minutes facial)
- Yoga: Starting AED 90/group session for 60 minutes.
From 10 am to 8 pm daily
- +971 (0)4 366 6818
2. Amara Spa
Tucked away within the stunning Park Hyatt Dubai, Amara Spa is another option that promises a soothing experience for your mind and body. They pride themselves for using the healing powers of ancient jewels like sapphires, rubies, emeralds, and diamonds.
Furthermore, the setting is to die for and you get access to the pool so you can enjoy a swim after a relaxing treatment. Such an unforgettable experience is topped off with a fully-equipped fitness center. Can it get any better than this?
If you want a divine day at the spa with your significant other, you need to consider Amara, considered among the best spas in Dubai for couples.
Amara Spa is located at Park Hyatt Dubai on Dubai Creek St., Dubai.
- 8 spacious treatment rooms
- Lush green areas and palm trees
- Pool access
- Fitness center
- Outdoor sporting space.
- Amara Signature Massage: 60 minutes for AED 585 and 90 minutes for AED 795
- Botanical Arabic Massage: 60 minutes for AED 585 and 90 minutes for AED 795
- Deep Cleansing Facial: 90 minutes for AED 855
- Collagel Face, Eye, and Neck Mask: 25 minutes for AED 325
- Amara Couple Journey: 180 minutes for AED 3200 (Coffee and Cardamom Scrub for 30 minutes; Sandalwood and Rosewater Body wrap for 30 minutes; Amara Signature Massage for 60 minutes; Customized Facial for 60 minutes; Private Terrace; Spa Cuisine).
From 9 am to 10 pm daily
- +971 (0)4 602 1660
3. Qua Spa
This one is a little different from your traditional spa center for those feeling a bit brave to take on new experiences. Here’s why we consider it one of the best luxury spas in Dubai—it represents the future of spa treatments!
Coming for the first time in the UAE all the way from Las Vegas, the award-winning Qua Spa on Bluewaters Island brings forth the next step in modern spa treatments. We’re talking deep body cleanses and weight loss via infrared technology and thermal therapy, among others.
To get you into the mood before any treatment, you will be guided through some breathing and reflexology exercises. How grand is that?
Qua Spa is part of the enchanting Caesars Palace Dubai on Bluewaters Island.
- State-of-the-art equipment and techniques
- Fitness and wellness equipment
- Psammo Quartz Bed
- Aqua Fit
- Pool and beach within the hotel.
- Qi Spa Day (80 minutes of Shiatsu Fusion body massage with pool and beach access): AED 700 per person
- The Arabian Gold Package (24-carat Gold and Pure Collagen skin brightening facial): AED 1,690
From 11 am to 9 pm daily
- +971 (0)4 556 6666
4. Timeless Spa
Luxury could just be waiting for you in the middle of the vast desert. Timeless Spa is considered one of the best hotel spas in Dubai and we’re here to tell you why!
Located within the iconic Al Maha Desert Resort, which is counted among our best romantic getaways in UAE, Timeless Spa offers everything you need to come out a brand new person. Additionally, It’s the best spa in Dubai for couples!
They praise themselves for offering a plethora of treatments from every inch of the world, presentative of the cosmopolitan Dubai. You have a beautiful backdrop too to complete your holistic experience.
Your search for a good spa in Dubai that defines normal standards is right here in the heart of the desert.
Timeless Spa is part of Al Maha Desert Resort in the Desert Conservation Reserve on Dubai-Al Ain Rd.
Dubai International Airport Terminal 3
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Couples message
- Steam and sauna room
- Body scrubs
- Body wraps
- Hydrotherapy bath
- Plunge pool
- Hair, sculp, and eye treatments
- Infinity pool
- Fitness centre.
- Spa Indulgence Package (60 minutes of Timeless Therapeutic Massage and all-inclusive pool access): AED 640 per person
- Wellness Package (Access to spa facilities, fitness centre, and pool): AED 525 per person.
From 7 am to 8 pm daily per appointment
+971 (0)4 809 8771
5. Heavenly Spa
This option is perfect if you’re on a budget and looking for some of the best affordable spas in Dubai; hey, pampering yourself is important! Heavenly Spa is at Westin Dubai with a beautiful backdrop of Dubai Marina.
They have an impressive selection of treatments to chase the stress away. With 10 luxury rooms, you can head over there for a solo venture or tag along with a friend. The best spa day in Dubai awaits!
You’ll be glad to know that there are separate male and female treatment rooms as well as changing rooms. Moreover, if you’re feeling a bit lost with choosing the right treatment, call ahead and the staff will be glad to help you out.
Heavenly Spa, Westin Mina Seyahi, is located at King Salman Bin Abdel Aziz Al Saud St. in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- Facial treatments using British brand Elemis
- Treatment enhancements
- Body treatments
- Pool and private beach within the hotel.
- Heavenly Spa Signature Mask: 60 minutes for AED 500 and 90 minutes for AED 665
- Elemis Garden of England Rose Restore: 60 minutes for AED 500 and 90 minutes for AED 665
- Renewal Ritual: 30 minutes for AED 270.
Tuesdays to Sundays from 11 am to 8 pm.
+971 (0)4 511 7901
6. Anantara Spa
When on a journey to find the best spas treatments in Dubai, one cannot overlook a glorious award-winning brand such as Anantara. Are you looking for an exclusive mix of East and West? Then, this is the place to be.
Shining bright on Palm Jumeirah, the most popular island in the world, Anantara has made quite a name thanks to their Hammam experience. Give it a shot and your body will thank you for it!
If you don’t know where to send the kids while you’re on your mini-getaway, spa guests can make use of the hotel’s amazing kids play area for 2 little ones aged between 4 and 12.
The spa is part of Anantara The Palm Resort on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Luxurious Hammam treatments
- 24 treatment rooms
- 5 couples’ suites
- Various steam rooms
- Sauna room
- Herbal bath
- Kneipp walk
- Liquid sound pool
- Salt inhalation room
- Wellness treatments
- Ladies salon
- Kids play area.
- Ayurvedic Treatments: 75 minutes for AED 700 and 90 minutes for AED 850
- Traditional Turkish Bath Ritual: 45 minutes for AED 500 and 60 minutes for AED 630
- Moroccon Royal Hammam: 90 minutes for AED 830
- Detox Drainage Body Treatment: 75 minutes for AED 750.
From 10 am to 10 pm daily
- +971 (0)4 567 8140
A new beginning is on the horizon for your mind, body, and soul. Dubai’s most glorious spas are waiting for you.