Are you fed up with the busy city life? How about instead of taking a break every once in a while to a resort somewhere, you would actually be living an endless vacation? Al Jubail Island in Abu Dhabi offers exactly that and so much more. The project is developed by Jubail Island Investment Company (JIIC).
Jubail Island Location
Between Yas Island and Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi.
Jubail Island Nearby Attractions
- Downtown Abu Dhabi: 15-minute drive
- Yas Island: 15-minute drive
- Louvre Abu Dhabi: 15-minute drive
- Saadiyat Island: 17-minute drive
- Al Maryah Island: 23-minute drive
- Dubai Marina: 50-minute drive.
Jubail Island Lifestyle
Being a resident of Jubail Island in Abu Dhabi means living an adventure every day. The project is designed by world-leading creative minds to bring you closer to nature. Jubail Island has everything you could possibly need, along with a few perks you didn’t know you wanted!
- Coastal views
- Mangrove habitats
- Bird sanctuary
- Outdoor activities
- Spacious designs
- Shopping centers
Jubail Island Types of Buildings
The island is spread across 4,000 hectares of beautiful land with over 30km coastline. Jubail Island will comprise six different villages:
- Marafaa Al Jubail
- Nad Al Dhabi
- Seef Al Jubail
- Ain Al Maha
- Souk Al Jubail
- Bed’a Al Jubail.
There’s a range of different properties available:
- Plots (1,500 to 5,000 square meters)
- Villas and townhouses (300 to 1,200 square meters)
- Retail space
- Office space.
Jubail Island Prices
- Villa plots ( starting 13,993 sq.ft.): 2,800,000 AED
- Villas (3 bedrooms): Starting 3,300,000 AED
- Villas (4 bedrooms): Starting 3,400,000 AED
- Villas (5 bedrooms): Starting 8,700,000 AED
- Villas (6 bedrooms): Starting 9,500,000 AED
All available properties for sale at Jubail Island can be found right here at Property Finder.
Jubail Island Delivery
- Plots handover: Early 2021
- Project completion: End of 2022.
It’s time to stay clear of the crowded streets and live a peaceful life on a rejuvenating island. Nature is calling!