Summer vacation started, and your family is longing for a break from the everyday routine. Also, children want to have some fun before school is back, and parents want the same. We will help you find fun places in Dubai for families and the most beautiful places to visit in Dubai for kids that are going to boost your mood.
Best Places for Family:
Do you wish to see a living miracle? Dubai Miracle Garden will grant you your wish. It’s a stunning beauty of blooming flowers of all shapes and sizes. Its organization is very satisfying and surely a treat to the eyes. You and your family can relax under colorful umbrellas in the flower garden. That is what makes it one of the most excellent Dubai family outing places.
Al Barsha South 3, Barsha, Dubailand Area – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Enjoy the sight of more than 45 million blooming flowers
- Take loads of pictures with nature
- Have fun in the weekly live shows
- Kids can play on the trampoline
9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
40 AED per person.
From the Mall of Emirates take RTA Bus number 105.
Mushrif Park is one of the oldest parks in Dubai; it was opened in the 1980s; however, it got a significant makeover in 1989, where different activities became available to the public. The Park is so big that you can drive through it, that is why it is the ideal spot for family picnics, and it is also the place for fun activities for families in Dubai.
Al Khawaneej St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Loads of rides and games
- Kids play area
- Swimming pools
- Sports playground – Volleyball / Handball / Basketball
- Walking and bicycle tracks
- Horse and camel riding
- Theater for concerts
- Sunday – Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday – Saturday & holidays: 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Wednesday’s entry is only for women & children
- 10 AED per car ( Car entry with all passengers )
- 3 AED per person
- Swimming pool: 10 AED for Adults and 5 AED for Children
From Al Ghurair University take bus number 366 or 11A
3. Dubai Fountain
You surely won’t regret visiting Dubai Fountain, the tallest fountain in the world. Its size is equal to two soccer fields. The fountain plays classic and contemporary songs in a mesmerizing view. For an even better experience, you can take the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride and enjoy listening to music and watching the colorful lights all around you. This definitely is of the coolest Dubai places to visit with family.
It is located in Dubai Mall, on Sheikh Zayed bin Rashid Blvd.
- Enjoy dancing water to the music
- Listen to a variety of songs from different countries
- Have a nice ride in the lake with the fountain, lights, and music surrounding you
6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Take bus number 29 from Bur Dubai.
Dubai Garden Glow
Dubai Garden Glow is a world of imagination and beauty combining glow and art all in one place to amaze people and attract visitors, that is why it’s considered to be one of the best Dubai tourist places for family.
Zabeel Park, Gate No- 6 & 7 Area – B – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Admiring the Ice Park that is made out of 5000 tons of ice at a -7 temperature.
- Dinosaurs lovers can enjoy Dinosaur Park with 100 animatronics Dinosaurs.
- Enjoy the Glow Park that is made of power-saving bulbs in a mesmerizing artistic decoration.
4 pm – 11 pm (It is closed now, but the new season will open in October)
Every park inside has its price, but there is a package of Dinosaur Park + Glow Park + Art Park: 55 AED per person
In Dubai take bus number 83.
The Green Planet
If you’re looking for family places to visit in Dubai, we suggest the house of plants and animals, the Green Planet. This place will give the chance to have a personal encounter with over 3,000 plants and animals from all over the world and would not be able to see them anywhere else.
Citywalk – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- There are eight areas that you can visit all of which is related to a particular type of animal or plant
- Feed the Slow Loris and see how it deals with nature
- Explore new things and learn
- Sun to Wed : 10:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Thur to Sat : 10:00 AM – 08:00 PM
They start from 115 AED to 299 AED per person.
From IKEA you can take bus number: 44, 32C or 15
Are you ready for a real and challenging experience? Are you athletic enough to jump and climb on high trees? If your answer is yes, Aventura Parks is where to go in Dubai with family. This place will give the chance to explore the green outdoors with the most thrilling activities for both adults and children. For 3 full hours, you get to take on over 85 challenges from different levels, conquer tree-top zip-lines, and leap across the 25-meter Tarzan Jump There are 5 circuits that suit all ages; there is Rangers, Explorador, Aventura, Extreme and Thriller.
Mushrif Park – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Face your fears and do a 25-meter jump
- Play with your family and challenge them through different levels
- Have a nice meal at the park’s Cafe
- Enjoy hundreds of Ghaf tree thrive
- Sun-Wed: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Thu – Sat: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm
Ticket starts from 140 AED
One of the easiest ways to get there is by taking the metro. You can take the Redline and get off at Rashidiya, then head to the bus station, station 10, then take the 11A line then get off at Mushrif Park 01 stop.
Hatta Wadi Hub
Escape the town for a while and spend a thrilling, exciting, and fun time in Hatta Wadi Hub, where you can find top things to do in Dubai with family. You can enjoy some activities for free, and others you need to pay for like hiking, biking, wall climbing and a lot more. Also, children can enjoy jumping on trampolines. Hatta has a place for you to spend the night with your family; you can rent caravans or lodges with TV, AC, and Free Wi-Fi.
Located 115km from Dubai, Hatta can be reached within 90 mins of the city.
- Mountain bike coach or rental
- Axe throwing and archery
- Freefall jumps, adventure rope courses, rope bridge, and wall climbing
- Kids and adults trampoline as well as kids zip lines
- Kayaking and hiking
7.00 am – 11.00 pm
- The entrance to Hatta is free, but every activity has its price.
- Single Kayak: 60 AED
- Double Kayak: 120 AED
- Mountain bike: one hour costs 75 AED, two hours cost 150 AED and three hours cost 225 AED.
The best transportation is to go by car.
This is one of the best safaris in Dubai that you can’t miss. The drivers are professional and ready to give you the most thrilling rides. The 20-30 minute ride is done through the desert, and there are photo-stops during the drive. You can stop to experience a camel ride or take sun-set photos. There are dancing, fire, and Tanura shows. Also, you can enjoy wearing traditional costumes and have excellent meals and beverages. That’s why it’s considered one of the magnificent places in Dubai for family fun.
Located in the Southeastern corner of Dubai.
- Spend the safari in a 4×4 car pickup
- Go on sightseeing tours
- Have fun in a dhow cruise dinner and enjoy the view
- Ride camels and dress in traditional clothes
The timings vary as per your package. Three desert safari tours are conducted from 8:30 am – 11:30 am, 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm and evening, and another one that runs the entire night from 3:30 pm to 9:00 am. The Dhow Cruise ride happens between 8:30 pm – 10:30 pm.
Tickets start from 65 AED to 265 AED.
The best transportation is to go by car.
City Sightseeing Dubai – Hop on Hop off
Taking the hop-on-hop-off bus is an amazing experience you definitely do not want to miss. It works both day and night. You can get off whenever you need to reach the attraction you choose. One of the coolest things about the bus is that the commentary is done in cartoon voices and in 12 different languages! Some of the cartoon characters used are Alice, Ali, and Ghantoot, the Arabian Oryx. Your kids will learn new things about the places you will get off at, and also be entertained!
It depends on which route you want to join; every route starts from a different position. There are Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, and Orange routs.
- Have your kids entertained and informed
- Enjoy sightseeing of Dubai’s most delightful attractions
- Relish the bus stops and have a full day of fun
24 hours – 7 days
There are 1, 2, 3, 4, and up to 7-day tickets. They cost 110 AED – 380 AED per person.
It depends where you’ll occupy the bus from.
Best Places for Kids:
If you have children aged between 4-16, head to Kidzania where they learn all about jobs, money and the real world. It’s one of the best Dubai attractions for kids because it’s a real city where children can become doctors, teachers, TV hosts, and engineers. They get to live the experience of real-world and learn things they don’t learn at school.
Financial Center Road – Dubai Mall – Dubai
- Kids can role-play more than 40 professions and learn about them
- They earn money just like the real world, and they can spend it on activities throughout the city
- As they progress through the town, they get more rewards
- Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Thursday to Saturday: 10:00am-11:00pm
Ticket starts from 65 AED to 250 AED
Two buses service The Dubai Mall every 15 minutes: one station is at Deira Gold Souk, route 27, and the other is at Ghubaiba, route 29.
In case you’re looking for places for kids in Dubai, the Sega Republic is an amazing theme park that is indoors designed for kids and adults with 14 thrilling attractions and more than 150 arcade games. All 5 themed zones in the park include wonderfully exciting rides and attractions. It also consists of a ‘play zone’ soft play area, which is the right place to be for kids under 4, that will keep them entertained for hours.
Financial Center Road – Dubai Mall Level 2 – Dubai
Hop on games like a half-pipe canyon, Storm G, a thrilling roller coaster, and much more!.
- Sunday – Wednesday: 10:00am to 11:00pm
- Thursday – Saturday: 10:00am to 1:00am
Power Pass allows unlimited rides on major rides, and it starts from 140 AED to 220 AED
There are two buses available at The Dubai Mall every 15 minutes, which are routes 29 and 27 at the Ghubaiba bus station and the Deira Souk station respectively.
One of the best things for kids to do in Dubai is Bounce Dubai; it is an indoor trampoline park that has over 100 interconnected trampolines. You can test your jumping skills that can vary from simple hopping to aerial maneuvers.
Building #32, 4B Street, Al Quoz 1 – Dubai
- Show off your freestyle bouncing.’
- Score like a pro in the Slam Dunk area
- Bounce on and enjoy seeing wall jumps from professionals
- Adrenaline hunters can go on X-Park Adventure Obstacle Course
- Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Prices start from 70 AED to 105 AED
Take bus number 10 from the Ministry of Environment to reach Bounce Dubai.
VR Park Dubai
For an exciting and out-of-the-box fun place for kids in Dubai, VR Park Dubai is all that you’re looking for. Escape the real world and live the ultimate experience of one of the largest virtual reality parks indoors. Discover more than 30 games, while you can have individual fun or multiplayer experience.
Financial Center Road – Dubai Mall Level 2 – Dubai
- Challenge reality with adrenaline, horror, adventure, sports, leisure, educational experiences
- Find adventure in a dune-driving experience
- Sun- Thu: 10:00am- 12:00 midnight
- Fri: 9:00am-1:00am
- Sat: 9:00am-12:00 midnight
The entrance is free, but every game has its price. Tickets start from 15 to 45 AED.
The two buses that stop at The Dubai Mall every 15 minutes are routes 27 and 29, from the Deira Gold Souk station and Ghubaiba bus station.
Are you still searching for something amusing and fun; we suggest one of Dubai children’s attractions, Air Maniax. Children can enjoy loads of new activities and live unique experiences in the park. It offers many themed areas that match all players’ interests.
Street 1 in Al Quoz Industrial First Behind Dynatrade in Dubai, block number 16.
- Experience activities like laser frenzy, zip zag, and the warrior assault interactive course.
- Your score will be recorded and video graphed; it can also be posted on social media.
- Sunday – Wednesday: 12 pm – 7 pm
- Thursday: 12pm – 9pm, Friday- Saturday: 9am – 9pm
Tickets start from 10 – 250 AED
You can take an uber ride or a taxi to the park.
In case all that you want for your child is to learn and play at the same time, then head to Children’s City – the first educational city in the Middle East. It’s devoted to children between age two and fifteen, who get to explore, discover, and play in an instructional method to learn useful information. The city also conducts entertainment programs that are held at the Children’s City Theatre for students and families, which makes it one of the coolest kids places to visit in Dubai.
Creekside Park – Riyadh Road – Dubai
- Children can build, construct, or recycle in the Play Space area.
- At the Planetarium Zone, children can learn while testing space equipment.
- If kids are interested in traveling, they can look at helicopter and aircraft.
- They can order their favorite ice-cream, candy, sweets, and snacks.
- Sat – Thu: 09:00 am – 09:00 am
- Fri: 03:00 pm – 09:00 pm
Entry fee is between 10 – 50 AED per person
From Al Fahidi Fort take bus number C7
IMG Worlds of Adventure
Give yourself and your family an adrenaline rush and visit IMG Worlds of Adventure for a full day of fun and play. It’s the largest indoor theme park in the world, and it’s got all the family things to do in Dubai. It has 4 sections that suit all members of a family. You can enjoy Marvel-themed rides like Spider-Man, Thor, Iron Man, and The Avengers. Also, there are Cartoon Network rides like Powerpuff Girls and LazyTown. For a Jurassic experience, meet life-size dinosaurs at the Lost Valley. Finally, for a nice meal or relaxed shopping, families head to the IMG Boulevard for high-quality cuisine and shops.
IMG Worlds of Adventure, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road – Dubai
- Meet your favorite Marvel character in a ride
- Enjoy seeing life-size dinosaurs
- Have Cartoon Network themed rides
- Spend quality time with your family at IMG Boulevard
- Sunday to Wednesday – 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Thursday to Saturday – 11:00 AM to 10:00 PM
180 AED per person.
There are many buses from different places, but to reach the park, you can take a taxi after.
The whole family can enjoy spending the day at this museum that is full of art and creativity. It has got loads of things to do in Dubai with family; it has a creative lab where children can build something amazing. They can create 3D models in the future park too. The place also has a place for toddlers where they can play and have fun.
4th Street, Al Quoz (next to Oasis Mall) – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Children can have fun in 8 interactive galleries with over 40 interactive exhibits
- You can pay with your child in any game, so the joy is doubled
- It doesn’t get overly crowded like other kids areas
- Saturday – Wednesday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Thursday – Friday: 9 am – 9 pm
- Adult: 42 AED
- Child: 2 hours for AED 126, and extra 30 AED for each additional hour
- Toddler: 2 hours for AED 63, and extra 15AED for each additional hour
Take exit 46 on Sheikh Zayed Road to Al Waha Street and continue for a bit on the access road. When you reach the Oasis Center, make the first right. Make a left at the end of the way, then look for the big OliOli logo.
The Jam Jar
If you find out that your child likes drawing or enjoys painting and colors, the best place to go to is The Jam Jar. This place is for developing the artistic talents and emphasizing on introducing a new artist to the world. The Young Artist Programme is for ages 7 – 16 designed to develop children’s thinking and artistic skills.
Unit H74, Alserkal Avenue, Al Quoz 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Children will use techniques such as drawing, painting, 3D work, and textile.
- All attendees will take part in a group exhibition and invite friends and family to see their artwork and celebrate their accomplishments.
- There are ample programs that one can participate in to develop artistic skills.
10 am – 7 pm
Every program has its fee, but the Young Artist Programme fees are 1600 AED for weekly 2-hour sessions includes all materials.
From SALT take bus number 12, or from The Beach take bus number 84 or F25
In this place, kids of all ages can crawl, climb, skate, play, bounce, and have the utmost fun. They get to slide, swing, jump on trampolines and play in the see-saw. Also, for children of age 4-12, they can get their skates on the roller rink. Electronic games are available too with a chargeable card.
Alsalam – Oud Metha Road, Wafi City, 1st floor, near – Dubai – United Arab Emirate
- Kids can play on swings, see-saws, and many others
- Skate on the roller rink for kids
- Play in huge ball pools
- Parents can relax around the outdoor pool
- Saturday – Wednesday: 10:00am – 10:00pm
- Thursday -Friday: 10:00 am – Midnight
- For children with heights from 100 cm and below: AED 40
- For children with heights from 100 cm to 150 cm: AED 50
- For Baby Soft Play Area: AED 30
- For Baby Soft Play Area and attractions: AED 55
- For the Game Card: AED 3
- Kiddy Rides tickets start from AED 5
- Redemption Games tickets start from AED 5
The best way is to take a taxi or Uber ride.
Now you’ve got everything you need to know about what to do in Dubai with family and places to visit for kids. The places and activities are a lot, and you have the option to choose what suits you and your family best to the fullest enjoyment and take a fun break from the regular boring routine.