Reset

Lake Views - Stunning 4 bedroom penthouse

Apartment for Sale in Seventh Heaven, Al Barari

Reference: 4490

Facts

Price
10,280,000 AED
Estimated Mortgage
Calculating...
Type
Apartment
Reference
4490
Trakheesi Permit
Issued to RERA registered companies and Dubai developers as confirmation of their right to advertise properties
0315804827
Completion status
Off-plan
Bedrooms
4 + Maids Room
Bathrooms
5
Area
5,355 sqft / 497 sqm

Amenities

Balcony
Built in Wardrobes
Covered Parking
Kitchen Appliances
Maids Room
Security
Shared Gym
Shared Spa
View of Landmark
View of Water
Walk-in Closet
Listed: 11 months ago
Company:
LUXHABITAT
ORN# Office Registration Number given to each RERA-registered real estate company in Dubai
2316
BRN# Broker Registration Number issued to agents working for RERA-registered brokerages in Dubai
42263
View all our properties
Call now
Luxhabitat are pleased to be offering this 4 bedroom penthouse with panoramic views. The Seventh Heaven collection totals 157 elegant homes, which are amongst the most spacious in Dubai. A limited selection of one, two, three and four bedroom apartments are available. It has large living spaces and abundant natural light combined with contemporary design.

The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it will be constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped. Seventh Heaven is an exclusive development which prides itself on its iconic visionary design featuring stepped layers that trim down as it increases in height, taking inspiration from the rugged mountains that dot the country's coastline.

The whole development is placed on over one million square meters of land and only 20% of it will be constructed leaving 80% to be landscaped. The 300 villas will be built within 5 landscaped gardens with different styles including Renaissance, Balinese, Mediterranean, Woodland, Water and Contemporary and will have two large lakes as well as many streams. It will also have 800 plant types from 20 countries on 6 continents.

Handover is anticipated for June 2018 and payment plans are available on request.
Spotted a problem?
View on map
Full screen
Exit full screen
Company:
LUXHABITAT
ORN# Office Registration Number given to each RERA-registered real estate company in Dubai
2316
BRN# Broker Registration Number issued to agents working for RERA-registered brokerages in Dubai
42263
View all our properties
Call now