Land for Sale in Deira Island, Deira
Plot of Land|To Host Four Interconnected Islands
Located in the North-East end of Dubai, the Palm Deira Islands project will host four interconnected islands, covering a total area of approximately 15.8 square kilometers.
The project's scope of work consists of a mixed-use development located at Deira Islands, Dubai. The project is a unique waterfront entertainment tourist and residential destination, developed in alignment with Dubai Vision 2020. Comprising four man-made islands situated adjacent to Dubai's Deira district, this spectacular development will offer residents the opportunity to embrace relaxed island living, as well as make a significant contribution to Dubai's tourism industry.
The Palm Deira Island will consist of the following:
Deira Islands Towers & Boulevard:
- Community connecting the residences, Deira mall, and parks.
- 16 towers and over 2,400 apartments and townhouses.
- 4 podium retail developments with 670,000 sqft of leasable space.
- 400,000 sqft walkable shopping and dining promenade.
- 120 outlets.
- Expected completion: 2020.
- 603,869 sqm shopping and dining destination.
- Over 3 million sqft of leasable space with an estimated 1,100 shops.
- State-of-the-art atrium with retractable roofs. Multi-storey car park with nearly 8,400 spaces.
- Under construction
5,000 shops, 96 cafes and restaurants. Stretches 1.9 km along the waterfront.
- 100% leased.
- $427.4 million project cost.