إعادة تعيين

شقة للبيع في فندق العنوان- سكاي فيو 2, أبراج العنوان سكاي فيو

Pay 20% Remaining 80% in 3 Years.

نوع العقار:
شقة
مساحة العقار:
2,330 قدم مربع / 216 متر مربع
حالة العقار:
تحت الإنشاء
عدد الغرف:
3 + غرفة خادمة
حمامات:
4
5,801,888 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار

الموقع

Map
فندق العنوان- سكاي فيو 2
دبي, دبي وسط المدينة, أبراج العنوان سكاي فيو

وسيط

Mujtabah Ali Sohrab
Coldwell Banker - JVC
اللغة English, Hindi, Urdu, Persian/Farsi, Swedish, Finnish

مزايا

مفروشة
شرفة
خزائن حائط
تكييف مركزي
منطقة لعب الاطفال
خدمة بواب
موقف مغطى
تجهيزات مطبخ
غرفة خادمة
مسموح لتربية حيوانات
جاكوزي خاص
صالة رياضة مشتركة
مسبح مشترك
غرفة دراسة
مطل على بحيرات

تفاصيل العقار

The Address Residence Sky View is a striking 54-story hotel, residence, and serviced apartment twin-tower complex. 3 Bedroom with a beautiful View of Burj Khalifa and Fountain...

The towers serve as a perfect complement to the thriving world-class lifestyle in Downtown Dubai and will be linked directly to the Dubai Metro and The Dubai Mall via the air-conditioned travelator.3 bedroom plus maid's room with a beautiful Burj Khalifa and Fountain in Address Sky Views Tower 2 in the heart of Downtown Dubai, directly linked to Dubai Mall and to Dubai Metro. Middle unit with a beautiful view.

Pay 25% on Handover
Pay Balance 75% OVER 3 Year POST HANDOVER
NO LAND DEPARTMENT FEE - 4% FREE
3 YEARS FREE SERVICE CHARGES!
NO COMMISSION

Call Now!

Company name: Coldwell Banker
RERA ORN: 1201
Address: Office 1211, Onyx Tower 1, Greens, Dubai
Primary email: info@coldwellbanker.ae
Website: www.coldwellbanker.ae
Company Profile: Known for its professionalism and knowledge of the markets, Coldwell Banker secures its title of being one of the largest real estate franchises with over 3600 offices and 106,000 sales associates globally.

الأسعار والميول

تمويل عقاري

هل أعجبك هذا العقار؟ ارجع إليها لاحقًا بسهولة

5,801,888 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار