عقارات for للبيع في مدينة دبي للإنتاج (اي ام بي زد)
إعادة ضبط

شقة للبيع في أفنان 7, وسط المدينة

Post Handover up to 8 Years| Ready to Move In

نوع العقار:
شقة
مساحة العقار:
966 قدم مربع / 90 متر مربع
حالة العقار:
جاهز
عدد الغرف:
2
حمامات:
3
919,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار

الموقع

Map
أفنان 7
دبي, مدينة دبي للإنتاج (اي ام بي زد), وسط المدينة

وسيط

Elie murr
مستشار عقارات في ENGEL & VÖLKERS Dubai
اللغة English, Arabic

مزايا

غير مفروش
شرفة
منطقة للشواء
خزائن حائط
تكييف مركزي
منطقة لعب الاطفال
موقف مغطى
مسموح لتربية حيوانات
حديقة خاصة
جاكوزي خاص
صالة رياضة مشتركة
مسبح مشترك
مطل على بحيرات

تفاصيل العقار

Engel & Voelkers is delighted to offer you this amazing ready to move in project ‘Midtown by Deyaar” located in International Media Production Zone IMPZ.


Apartment Details:


Multiple units are available for sale
Sizes are vary between 967 Sq. Ft. and 1278 Sq. Ft
With Balconies/Terraces
Closed and open Kitchen
Low and High floor


Payment Plan:


The listed price is for cash payment or bank finance only
Three Different payment plan are available:
10% Down Payment and the remaining 90% over 36 Months Post Handover
10% Down Payment and the remaining 90% over 60 Months Post Handover
10% Down Payment and the remaining 90% over 84 Months Post Handover
Ps: The prices are subject to change based on each payment plan


Facilities and Amenities:

Shared Swimming Pool
Shared Gym
Kids Pay Area
Climbing Walls
Tennis Court
Basket Ball Court
Prayer Room
Child Day Care Center


About IMPZ:


The International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) is a community developed over a scenic landscape with man-made lakes in an area of 43 million square feet. IMPZ is both an industrial community serving the global media production industry as well as a residential neighbourhood where residents enjoy amenities such as recreation and fitness centres, shopping centres, and 24-hour security in a tranquil setting with downtown only a short drive away.


Engel & Voelkers is one of the world’s leading service companies specializing in the brokerage of residential and commercial properties, yachts and aviation, with 800 offices in over 30 countries.

Contact Engel & Voelkers today for further details.


الأسعار والميول

هل أعجبك هذا العقار؟ ارجع إليها لاحقًا بسهولة

919,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار