Khurram Shahzad is your go-to agent for Sharjah property. He advises other agents to offer good service to build a network of clients and maintain relationships with effective communication. His secret of success is to work hard, listen to your clients and do regular follow ups.
Congratulations! Tell our audience about your latest achievement, which is why you won this month’s Outstanding Agent Award for Sharjah.
My latest achievement for the month was to lease 20 residential and commercial units in Sharjah with a total annual rental value of AED 1,126,000. One of my clients leased seven apartments from our new residential project, the Teacher Residence Complex on Maliha Road in Sharjah. Around 70% of my leads were generated through Premium Listings in Property Finder.
Tell our audience THREE things that set you apart from other agents and why they should give YOU a call when looking for a property in Sharjah?
I belong to Al Nahda Real Estate which is part of the Bukhatir Group in Sharjah. Bukhatir Group is one of the largest developers in the UAE and the Middle East and undertakes shopping malls, retail, commercial, education, industrial and residential towers. Some of our iconic properties include City Gate Commercial Tower, Sahara Shopping Mall and Sahara Healthcare City. Three things that set me apart from other agents and why clients should consider us when looking for a property are:
1. Customer service and relationship with clients: Bukhatir Group has been in the property market since 1974. We help our clients right from the first step: signing the deal, maintenance, handover of homes and customer service till the client moves into the property. Most of our clients have been staying in our properties for more than 10 to 15 years.
2. Transparency and honesty: Be transparent and honest with your clients from the initial stage to develop trust and a long-term relationship.
3. Effective communication and professionalism: Negotiation skills and timely communication are most important because they allow an agent to be productive and work with greater efficiency. Customers return to you for your professionalism.
What is the ONE piece of advice you’d give to agents who are new in the market or are struggling to close deals?
Have appropriate knowledge of your listing, answer leads and queries on time, be honest with the clients from the outset, refresh your listings daily and gain the customer’s trust to make a long-term relationship.
How long have you been listing with Property Finder? What are the THREE key benefits you see from being Property Finder’s client? As an agent, how do you use them to your advantage?
I have been working in the UAE real estate market since 2009. I am a RERA-certified agent from the Dubai Land Department since 2012 and have been using Property Finder for more than seven years. It’s one of the best property portals in the UAE because:
- Genuine and trustworthy portal
- More qualified leads through Featured and Premium Listings
What does winning the Outstanding Agent Award mean to you? Why would you recommend others to enter the contest?
It’s a great privilege for me to receive the Outstanding Agent Award from Property Finder. I am very thankful to Property Finder for honouring me. This award will help drive enthusiasm in my future work. Awards like these boost agent morale in the real estate market.
I would like to thank everyone at Al Nahda Real Estate. This is a team award for everyone at our office. They deserve as much of the credit as me. Without them, I wouldn’t have won this award.
All agents should step forward to be part of such competition to achieve more exposure and success in their business.
Do you have what it takes to be our next Outstanding Agent Winner? Go to propertyfinder.ae/league to apply.