While Eid is already a joyful occasion to celebrate with family and friends, it has a wholly different sense if you are spending it in Dubai. That’s why you can expect to find visitors from all around the world enjoying Eid activities in Dubai.
Whether your idea of fun is spending a pleasant time at luxurious staycations or attending concerts or visiting theme parks or even enjoying a unique dining experience, we will show you all the places to visit in Dubai during Eid holidays to make sure you make the best out of these special moments.
What to do on Eid in Dubai
Watch the Fireworks
This is one of the most well-known ways of how to spend Eid holidays in Dubai. It is a tradition among residents and aspiration among visitors.
Visit a Theme Park
If you are wondering where to celebrate Eid in Dubai, there is no better place than at a theme park! You can enjoy your time through amazing rides at the IMG Worlds of Adventure. It is the first and largest mega theme amusement parks in Dubai where you can visit 5 different epic zones.
- Location: It is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- Timings: Opens daily from 3 to 9 PM.
- Prices: Ticket prices start from AED 257.
Ride the Festival Wheel
The Festival Wheel is one of the other popular things to do on Eid in Dubai to enjoy the magical sunset as it is a key attraction in the area. It is a massive wheel of about 40 meters offering spectacular views.
Give yourself a treat at Grosvenor House
Aside from any fun activity, pampering yourself at that time of the year is absolutely one of the best things to do in Eid Dubai. You can have a blissful and soothing experience with top to toes customized massages at the hotel Grosvenor House.
- Location: It is located in Al Emreef Street in Dubai.
- Timings: Everyday from 9 AM to 2 PM.
- Prices: An hour of this relaxing experience will cost you AED 400.
Watch Live Entertainment Shows
Another thing you can enjoy if you are wondering what to do in Dubai during Eid is watching live entertainment shows presented by uniquely gifted artists.
- Venues: Coca Cola Arena, Le Meridian Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre.
- Timings: From 8 PM on June 6th & June 7th.
Where to Go During Eid Holidays in Dubai
If you are looking for where to go on Eid holidays with your family, then we just found you the perfect spot for each family member in a skyscraper for events and exhibitions.
Modhes world works on placing all of your plans for Eid holidays in Dubai in one place that is packed with entertainment and fun added to chances of winning prizes in numerous fun contests.
- Location: It is located in Hall 1 at Dubai World Trade Center on Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Activities: There are multiple activities available that would give you the chance to climb, skate, drive, explore and eat with your children.
- Timings: Timings during Eid is from 10 AM to 12 AM daily.
- Prices: The ticket price is for AED 20 per person and is for free for children under the age of 2.
Without a doubt, the unique Green planet museum is one of the top places to visit in Dubai on Eid. It is the first indoor tropical rainforest in Dubai. It has created a sustainable ecosystem for over 3,000 species of animals, birds, and plants, making it so close to setting a world record.
- Location: It is located in City walk in Dubai.
- Activities: It embodies the largest life-sustaining tree in the world and also offers you and your children interactive learning experience.
If you want to explore another side of the city, then Ski Dubai certainly tops the list of places to go during Eid holidays in Dubai. If you think that Dubai is all desert, then you are certainly wrong. In Ski Dubai, you will get to live a polar life with so many fun activities in a snow park spread over 3000 meters.
- Location: It is located in the heart of Mall of Emirates.
- Activities: You can build ice castles and snowmen while watching penguins and having an amazing tube and chairlift rides. It also includes a cafe where you can have all the drinks you want.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Still didn’t find what you are looking for regarding the places to visit during Eid holidays in UAE?
Then you probably need to give a chance to Dubai Parks and Resorts where you will find 3 different and unique themed parks. It is your chance to live a world of Hollywood and Bollywood. And not just that, you will also get to witness a Legoland water park. So, without a doubt. Dubai Parks and Resorts is one of the top things to do in Eid in Dubai for all ages and interests especially if you are staying for a couple of days.
- Location: Dubai Parks and Resorts is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Prices: Park ticket prices start from AED 175 and children under the age of 3 is for free.
La Perle By Dragone
La Perle By Dragone is definitely the answer for you if you are asking yourself what to do in Dubai for Eid. It is absolutely a must-see! As it is considered to be Dubai’s best acrobatic show. It is a live show like no other, designed to impress both, adults and kids.
- Location: The show is located on the Kilo 260 of Sheikh Zayed Road in Habtoor City in Dubai.
- Prices: The ticket prices start at AED 420 for Bronze tickets and reach AED 1,680 for VIP tickets.
Family day out at Al Seef
Are you spending this feast with your family? Are you wondering Where to go in Dubai in Eid where each member of you would feel entertained while ensuring it’s a holiday well spent?
Then you should know that Al Seef leisure destination is one of the most suitable places to visit this Eid.
- Location: Al Seef is a creekside destination close to Bur Dubai.
- Activities You can expect to watch firework displays in Al Seef and also participate in kids’ workshops and dance sessions. You can also enjoy your time with photo booths and board games.
Dubai Garden Glow
Dubai Garden Glow stands out as one of the best places to visit on Eid in Dubai. It is the first glow theme park in the Middle East and it is a fun outing for your whole family.
- Location: It is located in Area B in Zabeel Park, close to the Metro station, Al Jafliya.
- Activities: There are 2 theme parks in the garden, along with several dining options in various cuisines.
- Prices: The entry ticket costs AED 60 per person and is free for handicapped guests and for kids below the age of 3.
The Apple workshop in Dubai Mall
One of the unique places to visit during Eid in Dubai is surprisingly the Apple store located in Dubai Mall. You will get to witness the breathtaking views of Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa while participating in free Apple workshops presenting ways to use their devices for creativity and productivity.
- Location: It is located in the Dubai Mall, on the financial center road in Dubai.
Where to Go in Dubai During Eid for Dinner
While some people look for adventure and fun to celebrate their holiday, others wonder where to go in Eid Dubai to explore the most mouthwatering meals in the company of family and friends.
Dinner Cruise at Dubai Canal
One of the best places to go on Eid in Dubai is the Dubai Canal, the city’s newest attraction. You can get to experience a strikingly good dinner cruise lasting 2.5 hours of live entertainment and watching dazzling views and waterfalls.
- Location: It is located behind D1, Tower 3, in the heart of modern Dubai.
- Prices: Average price per person is AED 540.
JW Marriott Marquis
Without a second thought, JW Marriott Marquis is added to almost every list of top places to visit in Dubai for Eid. You can get to enjoy the special festivity in a world-class hotel which is also one of the tallest in the world.
- Location: It is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Prices: The hotel offers a lavish buffet that serves everything you need for only AED 215 per person.
The Lighthouse Restaurant
The fantastic lighthouse is certainly of the perfect places to visit in Eid. It is a unique restaurant that will take you through a European feel and is specialized with its vibes of light music and white interiors with shaded outdoor gardens.
You will also get to connect with tour artsy side stimulated with the books, designs, and textiles available in the linked store while having your choice of beverages.
- Location: The lighthouse restaurant is located in the Dubai Design District (D3).
- Menu: The restaurant offers Mediterranean dishes of fresh ingredients in tapas, boulangerie, and bakery along with main courses and desserts.
So, are you finally settled on what to do in Dubai this Eid? If you are still feeling hesitated, why don’t you share this article with your family or friends so you can figure out together the things to do in Eid holidays?