Properties in City Walk
Exclusive Apt | Furnished | Lovely Views
Building 16, City Walk, Dubai
02 Years P. Handover | Park and Skyline Views ICal
Central Park at City Walk, City Walk, Dubai
Excellent Views - Handcrafted Interior
Building 6B, City Walk, Dubai
Setting A New Bar for Luxury Living | CW
Building 18A, City Walk, Dubai
Frequently asked questions
City Walk is located on Al Safa Street. It’s a prime location where you can reach many attractions in no time. It is 7 minutes away from Sheikh Zayed Road. The City Walk address is easily accessible from many locations and roads.
At City Walk, you’re in a spot where you can enjoy the Jumeirah beach and the attractions at Al Wasl area, and in 17 minutes you’ll be in Palm Jumeirah where all the fun and entertainment activities are available.
There are many attractions a few minutes away from City Walk:
- Canadian University Dubai: 6 minutes away
- Jumeirah: 7 minutes away
- La Mer: 8 minutes away
- Dubai Mall: 10 minutes away
- Jumeirah Beach: 12 minutes away
- Business Bay: 13 minutes away
- Dubai Festival City: 14 minutes away
- Dubai International Airport: 15 minutes away
- Emirates Mall: 15 minutes away
- Dubai Creek Harbour: 16 minutes away
City Walk Dubai was built by Meraas on 14 February, 2016. It’s a full modern community where you can live, work, and have fun just a few minutes away from the heart of the city.
At City Walk, there are different means of transportation so you can easily reach where you’re going.
Metro: You can take the metro to reach your destination as the Burj Khalifa-Dubai Mall stop is the nearest metro station to City Walk.
Bus: You can use the shuttle bus as it has a station inside City Walk.
Taxi: You can take a taxi, using the taxi app or Uber or Careem application from City Walk; it will take you directly and quickly to where you want to go.
- City Walk Opening Hours: From 10:00 am to 12:00 am
City Walk includes all the facilities and services that you might need.
- ATM machines
- Mobile charging stations
- Prayer rooms
- Shuttle bus
- Car wash
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Meraas free Wi-Fi
- First aid
- Baby strollers
- Seif pharmacy City Walk
- Baby changing facilities
- 1847 City Walk (barber and men’s hair salon).
If you’re not a Dubai resident, you can stay at one of the hotels where you’ll have a luxurious comfy stay there, in addition to enjoying the nightlife at City Walk.
- Rove City Walk (Rating:***): Located inside City Walk
- La Ville Hotel and Suites (Rating:*****): Al Multaqa Street, Al Wasl, Dubai
If you’re living in City Walk, there are schools and nurseries for your children:
- Honeybee Nursery
Year Group: Nursery (6 months - 4 years)
Curriculum: UK FYFS
Location: City Walk 2, Al Mustaqbal Street, Building 10 - unit 8.
- Dubai Japanese School
Year Group: KG 2 - Grade 9
Location: Al Wasl - Jumeirah
KDHA Government Rating: Good
- Horizon English School
Year Group: FS1 - Year 6
Curriculum; British - UK EYFS
Location: Al Safa Area
KDHA Government Rating: Outstanding.
At City Walk, there are many supermarkets that provide a variety of products:
- Spinneys (Hyper market)
Location: 1 Al Safa Street
Opening Hours: 8 am - 11 pm
- Holland and Barrett (vegan-friendly health store)
Location: Block C, Al Safa Road
Opening Hours: 10 am -10 pm
- All Day Advantage (supermarket)
Location: 18 34th Street
Opening Hours: 10 am - 12 am.
There are more health Clinics and hospitals nearby City Walk at Al Satwa, Jumeirah, Jumeirah 1 areas.
Inside City Walk, you can find:
- Valiant Clinic
Location: 13th Street
Opening hours: 8 am - 6 pm
Some of the Specialties at Valiant:
- Imaging and Radiology
- Aviation Medicine
There’s a lot of options for food at City Walk; you’ll surely find what you crave for.
- Walnut Grove City Walk (ZomatoRating 4.2, South African, City Walk Phase 2)
- Godiva (Zomato Rating 4.1,Desserts, Al Safa and Al Wasl Road intersection)
- Butcha Steakhouse & Grill (Zomato Rating 4, Steaks, Al Safa and Al Wasl Road intersection)
- Sikka Cafe (Zomato Rating 4, Arabic, Unit 12-02)
- Sugar Factory (Zomato Rating 4, American, City Walk Phase 2)
- Pappa Roti (Zomato Rating 3.8, Italian, Al Safa and Al Wasl Road intersection)
- P.F. Chang’s (Zomato Rating 3.8,American Chinese, Al Safa and Al Wasl Road intersection)
- Five Guys (Zomato Rating 3.8, American, Burgers, Al Safa and Al Wasl Road intersection)
City Walk is an outdoor shopping mall where the shops are through its streets. Shopping at City Walk is awesome, as there are many shops of the top designers and brands, such as:
- Ralph Lauren
Opening Hours: 10 am-12 am
Opening Hours: 10 am-10 pm
- Micheal Kors
Opening Hours: 10 am-10 pm
Opening Hours: 10 am-10 pm.
There are various things at City Walk for entertainment.
During the Day:
- Having breakfast at any of the amazing restaurants and cafes
- Shopping through the top stores at City Walk Mall
- Shopping at Greek Nation for comics, movies, and all the latest video games
- Eating a delicious dessert at Sweet Salvation
- Having dinner at The Square (one of the most distinct restaurants in City Walk)
- Going to Roxy Cinemas to watch the latest movies
- Playing at the Mattel Play Town in City Walk
- Going to The Green Planet with the kids in City Walk to explore a stunning rainforest
- Having a drink at Toro + Ko, Lima Dubai, or Aya Dubai with family or friends
- Going to a mind-blowing concert at Coca-Cola Arena
There are a large number of buildings in City Walk with luxurious residential units.
- Apartments (Sizes start from 108 meter square)
- One-bedroom apartment
- Two-bedroom apartment
- Three-bedroom apartment
- Four-bedroom apartment
- Duplex (Sizes start from 267 meter square)
- Penthouse (Sizes start from 286 meter square)
- Hotel apartments (Sizes start from 23 meter square)
There are residential communities at City Walk which are supported with all your needs to enjoy a luxurious and comfy residential experience, such as:
- Central Park
- Types of Residence: Compound
- Apartments: 1- to 4-bedroom apartments
- Developer: Meraas
- A green healthy community
- Yoga and meditation areas
- Kids play area
- Running track
- Spa and Sauna
- Outdoor Gym
- Outdoor barbecue area
- Quartz Residence in City Walk 1
- Type of Residence: Residential building
- Apartments: 1- to 3-bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Developer: Driven properties
- Modern and stylish residential tower
- Concierge service
- Fitness center
- Custom-made furnishing
- Rooftop pool.
At City Walk, you can rent a unit with a reasonable price.
- Apartment rent prices start from 105,000 AED per year
- Duplex rent prices start from 295,000 AED per year
- Penthouserent prices start from 354,000 AED per year
- Hotel apartment rent prices start from 185,000 AED per year.
The sale price of the units at City Walk varies according to their size.
- One-bedroom apartment prices start from 650,000 AED
- With mortgage 2,506 AED per month.
- Two-bedroom apartment prices start from 1,770,000 AED
- With mortgage 6,825 AED per month
- Three-bedroom apartment prices start from 3,298,000 AED
- With mortgage 12,717 AED per month
- Penthouseprices start from 6,800,000 AED
- With mortgage 22,725 AED per month
- Duplex prices start from 4,850,000 AED
- With mortgage 18,702 AED per month
City Walk is one of the most popular places for events; different kinds of events are held there to keep you entertained.
Examples of the Upcoming Events at City Walk:
- Arab Fashion Week
- It’s a fashion event that takes place in a different city every year, where the Arab designers gather to show their latest collections
- City Mountain Bike.
- It’s an event that takes place in different countries. It’s a competition event between the mountain bike riders