Land for Sale in Dubai Production City (IMPZ)
Corner Land On Two Streets | Prime Location
- Land Use: Residential
- Mandated Land Use: Apartments
- Max Height: G+18
- Max plot coverage: 50%
- Max Gross Floor Area ( sqft ): 312515.50
- Pot size ( sqft ): 52,086.02
- Off-street parking requirements as per Dubai creative clusters authority car parking regulations
- This site plan to be read in conjunction with the guidelines for additional information
Dubai Production City, formerly known as International Media Production Zone (IMPZ), was established in the year 2003 as an evolving replica of Dubai Media City. IMPZ is a Dubai free zone that is leveraged towards the dedicated media and production companies in the UAE.
Dubai Production City (DPC) is spread across an area of 4 sq. km. (about 43 million square feet) on Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, near Dubai Sports City, Jumeirah Golf Estates, and Jumeirah Village. The government of Dubai has planned to make this Dubai free zone a logical off-shoot of Dubai Media City and increase the investment in the media production industry. IMPZ has become the business hub for global and local media publishing, printing, and packaging companies to develop.