إعادة تعيين

شقة للبيع في ايل بريمو, منطقة دار الأوبرا

Unique Penthouse in IL PRIMO 5BR 7 yrs Payment plan

نوع العقار:
شقة
مساحة العقار:
11,050 قدم مربع / 1,027 مترمربع
حالة العقار:
تحت الإنشاء
غرف نوم:
5 + غرفة خادمة
حمامات:
4
36,000,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار

الموقع

Map
ايل بريمو
دبي, دبي وسط المدينة, منطقة دار الأوبرا

وسيط

Mujtabah Ali Sohrab
في Coldwell Banker - JVC
اللغة English, Hindi, Urdu, Persian/Farsi, Finnish

مزايا

شرفة
خزائن حائط
تكييف مركزي
موقف مغطى
تجهيزات مطبخ
غرفة خادمة
مسموح لتربية حيوانات
صالة رياضة مشتركة
مسبح مشترك
غرفة دراسة

تفاصيل العقار

Pay 25% till handover (2021) remaining 75% in 5 years 4% DLD charges waved, no 2% Commission and 3 years no service charges.

One of a kind full floor 5 bedroom penthouse located in the incredible IL Primo in Downtown Dubai by Emaar Properties.

* Call for price
* BUA: 11,550 Sq. Ft.
* Full Floor 5 Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
* Maids rooms, Drivers room, Gym, Study
* Unbeatable payment plan
* Ready to move in by 2020.
* Located on a high floor level
* Unbelievable front facing views of Burj Khalifa and Fountains

Il Primo is located in the only cultural & entertainment hub of its kind in the region.

Company name: Coldwell Banker
RERA ORN: 1201
Address: Office 1211, Onyx Tower 1, Greens, Dubai
Website: www.coldwellbanker.ae
Company Profile: Known for its professionalism and knowledge of the markets, Coldwell Banker secures its title of being one of the largest real estate franchises with over 3600 offices and 106,000 sales associates globally.

الأسعار والميول

تمويل عقاري

هل أعجبك هذا العقار؟ ارجع إليها لاحقًا بسهولة

36,000,000 AED
الإبلاغ عن هذا العقار