Public transportation is indispensable in any place in the world! That’s why the UAE RTA (Roads and Transport Authority) always ensures to ease any struggles you might face. Masaar Card is one of their initiatives for Ajman residents. Which offers similar services to what Hafilat Card and E-Saqr offer.
This is to eliminate any difficulties in public transportation to help you reach your destination effortlessly. Learn everything about Masar Card in this guide. Which will help you comprehend everything you need to know about it.
It’s difficult sometimes to constantly carry cash and especially coins when you use buses. You might be having your kid with you or holding your personal belongings while commuting, so finding cash might be a hassle. Therefore, cards like Masaar, Sayer Card and Nol ease this transaction.
Massar Card is here to ease it up while paying the fare; It’s super handy because you can hang it as a badge or any other easy way. All you need to do to swap it once you get on the bus. You can use this card during internal and external bus transportation in Ajman.
Ajman Masar Card Usages
What are the benefits of the card and uses of it? The card is very beneficial on many levels; the following are a few examples:
- You won’t worry about having change or not
- It’s an effortless method to use while transiting in Ajman
- You won’t need to buy bus tickets or pay any fees
- Having discounts based on the card type and constant usage. For instance, there are special types for students.
The Steps to Apply for Masaar Card
If you’re wondering how you can get this card, find below the steps to apply for service:
- Open the Government of Ajman website, then practically the “Masaar Card Request” page. Or install the “TA Digital” app for iOS or “AjmanOne” for Android
- Enter your Emirates ID and click on “Next”
- Fill the required fields and upload the requested documents
- Submit your application for the card
- Confirm your registration via email, as an official email will be sent
- Print your application and head to Ajman central bus station
- Pay the required fees and your card will be prepared for you to get it (AED 20); you will be able to add credit later on via the website or the app
Masaar Card Balance
Here’s how to add credit to your Masaar Card and or check its balance; just follow these steps:
- Via the Government of Ajman website or the applications that we mentioned earlier
- Click on the “Masaar Card” option
- Enter your ID
- Enter your phone number
- Your current balance will appear
- Choose if you want to add more credit
- Confirm the payment amount that will be deducted from your credit card
Find below the most asked questions about Masaar Card:
1. Can You Apply For a Masaar Card Without an Online Request?
Yes, You can visit Ajman central bus station and apply directly from there.
2. Does It Cost Less When Using a Masaar Card Instead of Paying in Cash?
Yes, it does cost less; the fee for internal transit is AED 5 with cash while paying through the card costs AED 3. You can tell by this how much it is useful in addition to being handy. Here are a few examples of the fare difference on external trips:
|Trip from Ajman||Cash||Using Masaar Card|
|Dubai||AED 19||AED 15|
|Abu Dhabi||AED 35||AED 30|
|Ras Al Khaimah||AED 25||AED 20|
|Umm Al Quwain||AED 15||AED 10|
|Sharjah||AED 15||AED 9|
|Sharjah Industrial||AED 10||AED 6|
We hope this article guides you to everything you need to know about Masaar Card and how to apply for it. If you’re from Dubai and want to visit Ajman, learn how by reading How to Go to Ajman from Dubai. You can also check Community Spotlight: Emirates City, Ajman to know more about the area. Lastly, visit Property Finder blog to read more about the UAE and to discover exciting events and areas.