If you’re looking for information about Dubai’s real estate market, you’ve come to the right place. It’s a smart move to understand which communities are in high demand before buying or renting a property in Dubai.
Here’s a simple report of Dubai’s real estate residential market from Property Finder during the first half of 2021, showing the best residential areas in Dubai and the growth of the market.
1. Which Communities Had the Top Sale Transactions for Apartments?
The analysis of Dubai’s real estate market by Property Finder showed that some communities were in high demand in 2021.
These are the best apartment communities in Dubai as per sale transactions from January to June 2021:
- Business Bay
- Jumeirah Village Circle
- Dubai Marina
- Jumeirah Lake Towers
- Downtown Dubai
- Mohammed Bin Rashed City
- Palm Jumeirah
- International City
- Jumeirah Beach Residence
2. Which Communities Had the Top Sale Transactions for Villas and Townhouses?
Some residents prefer more spacious homes than apartments. These are the best villa communities in Dubai as per the number of transactions in H1 2021:
- Mohammed Bin Rashed City
- Dubai Hills Estate
- Dubai Land
- Nad Al Sheba
- Green Community
- Town Square
- Arabian Ranches
- Al Warsan
- Arabian Ranches 3
3. What Is the Most Searched Community to Rent or Buy an Apartment?
The most popular community in Dubai that people seek whether they want to rent or buy an apartment is Dubai Marina.
This elegant neighborhood is everything you could be looking for, from nightlife and entertainment to shopping and magnificent views.
This Dubai Marina community guide will help you decide if it’s the right fit for you.
4. What Are the Average Rent Asking Prices for the Most Searched Apartments in Dubai Marina?
- One-bedroom apartments: AED 70,000/year
- Two-bedroom apartments: AED 110,000/year
- Three-bedroom apartments: AED 165,000/year
You can check all apartments available for rent in Dubai Marina on Property Finder.
5. What Are the Average Sale Asking Prices for the Most Searched Apartments in Dubai Marina?
- Two-bedroom apartments: AED 1,900,000
- One-bedroom apartments: AED 1,250,000
- Three-bedroom apartments: AED 3,199,990
If you’re looking to buy, here are all the apartments for sale in Dubai Marina on Property Finder.
6. What Is the Most Searched Community to Rent a Villa or Townhouse?
Those looking to rent a villa or townhouse in Dubai searched mostly in Jumeirah during the first half of 2021 as per Property Finder data.
Jumeirah is the perfect beachfront community for you and your family. It’s also among the oldest in Dubai with a significant history in trading and pearl diving. Furthermore, It has a range of entertainment venues just a few steps from your residence.
You can find out all about it with this detailed Jumeirah community guide from Property Finder.
7. What Are the Average Rent Asking Prices for the Most Searched Villas and Townhouses in Jumeirah?
- Four-bedroom villas and townhouses: AED 180,000/year
- Three-bedroom villas and townhouses: AED 164,999/year
- Four+: Starting AED 240,000/year
You can enjoy a magnificent beach life in this community. Check out all available villas for rent in Jumeirah on Property Finder.
8. What Is the Most Searched Community to Buy a Villa or Townhouse?
Those looking for a more permanent home or who want to invest seem to be interested in the iconic community Dubai Hills Estate for villas or townhouses.
Dubai Hills Estate is Emaar’s jewel in Dubai. It’s all about luxury so no wonder it’s the best option for a permanent spacious home or a good investment. It is known for its lush green spaces and spectacular Dubai skyline views.
There’s no denying it’s one of the best family communities in Dubai.
9. What Are the Average Sale Asking Prices for the Most Searched Villas and Townhouses in Dubai Hills Estate?
- Four-bedroom villas and townhouses: AED 4,500,000
- Three-bedroom villas and townhouses: AED 3,799,000
- Four+: Starting AED 6,000,000
10. What Is the Most Transacted Apartment Size?
The most transacted property size for residents looking to rent or buy apartments is between 500 and 1,000 sq.ft.
11. What Is the Most Transacted Villa and Townhouse Size?
Interest in villas and townhouses seem to be directed towards properties that are 1,500+ sq.ft. for renting and buying in Dubai.
12. How Many Total Sale Transactions Took Place in Dubai in H1 2021?
The real estate market in Dubai witnessed a total of 27,373 sale transactions (AED 61.97 Billion). The secondary market saw 17,434 transactions (AED 46.88 Billion), while 9,939 transactions (AED 15.09 Billion) were for off-plan properties.
There was a significant increase of 40.2% in volume from H2 2020 and 55.87% in value, which shows that the market in Dubai is getting back on track after the Covid pandemic in 2020.
13. Which Developer Had the Most Residential Sale Transactions for Apartments?
Sales of residential apartments were dominated by real estate giant Emaar Properties for both secondary and off-plan properties.
Now you have information on the most popular communities in Dubai and the performance of the market in the first half of 2021. Your search for the best community to live in Dubai ends here!