Reset

Properties for sale in Sofitel Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road

0 results

We currently have no properties matching your search.

You could try the following
  • Change the location

Similar properties near Sofitel Hotel

6

Amazing 2 BR | Full Burj Khalifa and Fountian View

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

4,700,000 AED

Apartment

2 Bedrooms

2 Bathrooms

1,673 / sqft

Verified listing
22

Luxurious Amenities | Overlooking Burj Khalifa

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

4,750,000 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

3 Bathrooms

1,999 / sqft

23

Pay 20% Remaining 80% in 3 Years.

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

5,801,888 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

2,330 / sqft

Verified listing
14

Ready | Corner Unit | Burj Khalifa Views | Tower 2

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

4,600,000 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

5 Bathrooms

1,919 / sqft

Verified listing
15

Genuine listing | Furnished | Extravagant views

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

4,500,000 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

2,376 / sqft

19

Full Burj Khalifa and Fountain View | Easy Payment

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

9,950,000 AED

Apartment

4 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

2,900 / sqft

11

RARE UNIT | BEST PRICE | 4 BED APARTMENT

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

7,000,000 AED

Apartment

4 Bedrooms

5 Bathrooms

2,285 / sqft

Verified listing
13

Convenience + Lifestyle Residence| Ready unit

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

4,799,999 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

2,000 / sqft

Verified listing
17

SPECIAL OFFER | ROI 5.7% | LOWEST price! | SALE

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

7,900,000 AED

Apartment

5 Bedrooms

5 Bathrooms

3,077 / sqft

11

Hotel Serviced Apartment - No Commission

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

6,036,000 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

1,999 / sqft

Areas near Sofitel Hotel