‫3 غرفة نوم تاون هاوس للبيع في الشارقة‬

الترتيب حسب:
  • متميز
    25.3601839, 55.3952927

    Great Price Brand New Ready To Move In

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    1,995,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,619 قدم مربع
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Beautiful home with maids and back yard

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    1,890,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 2 2,376 قدم مربع
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650

    Brand new, in Phase 2, prime location

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,075,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,619 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,201,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 2 2,618 قدم مربع
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650
  • view agent profile
    Mohamed Abdallah
    الشركة:
    A1 Properties LLC
    الجنسية:
    تونس
    اللغات:
    English, Arabic
  • 25.2807901, 55.4954410
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Brand New 3+Maid Townhouse, Near Big Park

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,450,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,618 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Phase3, Ready in 2018, 3+Maids Townhouse

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,200,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 4 2,551 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Brand New 3+Maid Townhouse, Proximity to Airport

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,600,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,618 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3 Bed+Maids

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,300,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,744 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Best Deal, Brand New Townhouse, 3 Bed+Maids

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,275,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,744 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Brand New 3+Maid, Close to Zahia City Centre

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,400,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,974 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Well Priced and Ready 3 Bed+Maid's Room in Al Zahia

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,000,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,619 قدم مربع
  • 25.3191042, 55.4661244

    Baeutiful 3 BR Townhouse for Sale in Al zahia

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,300,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,618 قدم مربع
  • 25.2986760, 55.4488073
  • 25.3191042, 55.4661244

    READY TO MOVE 3 BR TOWNHOUSE IN AL ZAHIA

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,300,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,760 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    A home to flourish in|3 beds + maid's room in Al Zahia

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    2,201,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,618 قدم مربع
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    A home to flourish in|3 bed + maid's room in Al Zahia

    الزاهية, تجارية مويلح, الشارقة
    1,890,000 درهم
    تاون هاوس 3 3 2,345 قدم مربع

مناطق قريبة من الشارقة