Reset

Properties for sale in Burj Place Tower 2, Burj Place

We currently have no properties matching your search.

You could try the following
  • Change the location

Similar properties near Burj Place Tower 2

19

Full Burj Khalifa View | Best Price to Sell

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

5,500,000 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

1,999 / sqft

6

Amazing 2 BR | Full Burj Khalifa and Fountian View

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

4,700,000 AED

Apartment

2 Bedrooms

2 Bathrooms

1,673 / sqft

10

2 BR Full Burj Khalifa and Fountain View

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

3,984,888 AED

Apartment

2 Bedrooms

3 Bathrooms

1,559 / sqft

23

Pay 20% Remaining 80% in 3 Years.

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

5,801,888 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

2,330 / sqft

11

RARE UNIT | BEST PRICE | 4 BED APARTMENT

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

7,000,000 AED

Apartment

4 Bedrooms

5 Bathrooms

2,285 / sqft

Verified listing
12

Brand New | 2 BR in Sky Views | Sea View

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

3,000,000 AED

Apartment

2 Bedrooms

3 Bathrooms

1,560 / sqft

Verified listing
13

Convenience + Lifestyle Residence| Ready unit

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

4,799,999 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

4 Bathrooms

2,000 / sqft

Verified listing
14

Ready | Corner Unit | Burj Khalifa View | Tower 2

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

4,600,000 AED

Apartment

3 Bedrooms

5 Bathrooms

1,919 / sqft

Verified listing
30

Tastefully Furnished 2BR w/ Sea View at Sky Views

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

2,500,000 AED

Apartment

2 Bedrooms

3 Bathrooms

1,352 / sqft

Verified listing
15

Full Burj Khalifa View | Stunning 2 Bed Furnished

The Address Sky View Tower 2, The Address Sky View Towers, Downtown Dubai, Dubai

3,800,000 AED

Apartment

2 Bedrooms

3 Bathrooms

1,673 / sqft