If you decide to go there by Metro, you can get down at Al Rashidiya Metro Station and then take bus 365 to the community.
International City Phase 1 is one of the best areas in the neighbourhood. International City Phase 2 is in high demand among university students as that is where Heriot-Watt University Dubai is located.
Rashid Hospital is the closest hospital to Dubai International City as it is only a 15-minute drive away. However, you will also find a variety of clinics in this community offering primary care facilities such as Aster Speciality Clinic and Apple Clinic.
There are a variety of educational institutions in the vicinity such as The English High School in Al Warqa, Repton School in Nad Al Sheba and GEMS Modern Academy.
International City has Dragon Mart 1 and 2 for bargain shopping. This is the largest trading hub for Chinese products outside of China. It offers everything from shoes and clothes to home furnishings, electronics and machinery at a fraction of the price you would pay at a mall.
Check out Chongqing Noodle House in the China cluster for Chinese grub, Friendship Cafe for games, books and great desserts, and Old Wood Village inside Dragon Mart 2 for vegan food.
Don’t miss: Al Warsan Lake to spot exotic birds
Neighbours: Low to mid-income families, singles
Pros: Affordable living with all amenities at your doorstep
Cons: Finding a parking spot can sometimes be a challenge.
Properties in International City
Smart Homes- 1BR with 2 Toilets Ready by October
Suncity Homes, Phase 3, International City, Dubai
1 Bedroom | Lowest Price | Payment Plan Available
Phase 2, International City, Dubai
studio for rent in emirates cluster
Emirates Cluster, International City, Dubai
Hot Deal Studio For Rent in Spain Cluster 17k
Spain Cluster, International City, Dubai
Frequently asked questions
International City is located in Al Warsan Village, which is close to some of the liveliest communities in Dubai like Academic City, Al Warqa, Ras Al Khor Industrial Area, and Dubai Silicon Oasis. Being close to these places makes International City’s location quite exceptional.
What gives International City its appeal, besides its design, is that it is close to a number of attractions and popular places. Here are some of these places and how long it takes to reach them:
- Dubai International Airport: 15 minutes away
- Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall: 22 minutes away
- Mall of Emirates: 32 minutes away
- Dubai Marina: 33 minutes away
- Dubai Parks and Resorts: 40 minutes away
- Al Maktoum International Airport: 41 minutes away
- Dubai Mall to International City: 15 minutes
- Jumeirah Beach to International City: 15 minutes
- Al Quoz to International City: 21 minutes
- Mall of the Emirates to International City: 23 minutes
Transportation is not an issue for people who do not have a car. Here are the best transportation options available there.
- Bus: There are 4 buses that take you from International City to other areas in Dubai. Here are the busses:
- Bus 300 has 20 stops within International City so you can move around easily within the community
- Bus 365 that takes you from International City to Silicon Oasis and surrounding areas
- Bus X23 takes you from International City to Ras Al Khor
- Bus 53 that can take you to Dubai Festival City
- Metro: Unfortunately, there is no International City Dubai metro station, but the good news is there is a station nearby. The nearest metro station is the Rashidiya metro station. You may take a taxi to get there or take Bus 365 to get there
- Taxi: You can take a normal taxi or an Uber/Careem and go anywhere you need as well
There are many facilities available in International City that make it one of the best places to live in.
- Shopping center
- Nurseries and training centers
- Fitness center
- Swimming pools
- Kids play area
- Health clinics
International City mostly includes nurseries and learning centers where you can leave your kids with education professionals. Yet, you do not need to worry about schools, as you can find schools in the nearby communities like Academic City and Dubai Silicon Oasis.
Here are some of the best nurseries there:
- Little Sprouts ELC
Year Group: 3-6 years
Curriculum: British EYFS
Location: 11 Morocco Cluster
- Mathnasium International City
This is a learning center that specializes in helping children master their Math skills.
Year Group: All school years
Curriculum: American Common Core State Standards for Mathematics
Location: Indigo Optima 1 - #703
- Gingle Kids ELC
Year Group: Preschool (3-4.5 years), Kindergarten (4.5-6 years)
Curriculum: British EYFS
Location: Russia V-20.
International City has a number of supermarkets where you can find everything you need, so you do not need to go far.
Here are some of the best supermarkets and grocery stores there:
Location: Ground Floor, Entrance 5, Dragon Mall 2
Hours: 9:00 am to 12:00 am
- Pakistan Grocery
Location: Persia Cluster
Hours: 7 am-12 am
- Food Bazaar Supermarket L.L.C
Location: England Cluster X23
- Souq Al Madina Supermarket
Location: Morocco Cluster
Hours: 8 am-12 am
- Mohideen Supermarket
Location: China Cluster
Hours: Open24 hours
- Jazarat Al Madeena Supermarket
Location: Trafalgar Central CBD 8
Hours: 7:30 am-1 am.
There are some excellent medical centers and clinics in International City, so rest assured! Here are some of the best health care centers there:
- Dr. Shanil Medical Center
Location: China Cluster, C-12, S-1-3, Behind Dragon Mart
Hours: 9 am-10:30 pm
Some Specialties: Gynecology, Obstetrics, Dentistry
- Dental Care Clinic
Location: Central Business District D05 Zone
Hours: 10 am-1 pm, then 5 pm-10 pm
- GlobeHealth Poly Clinic
Location: Prime Residency ii, GS04
Hours: 9 am-1 pm, then 5 pm-9:30 pm
Some Specialties: Gynecology, Dentistry
- BetterCare Medical Center
Location: Morocco District
Hours: 10 am to 2 pm, then 6 pm to 10 pm
Some specialties: Cardiology, Dermatology
- Aster Specialty Clinic
Location: Russia District
Hours: 8 am to 11 pm
Some Specialties: Gastroenterology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Radiology.
One of the best things about International City is the variety of restaurants there. Here are some of the best International City restaurants that offer different cuisines:
- Jabi’s Restaurant (Zomato rating 3.5, Pakistani, Indian, France Cluster)
- Intizar Restaurant (Zomato rating 3.8, Chinese, China Cluster)
- Dyar Al Sham Restaurant (Zomato rating 4.0, Lebanese, Russia Cluster)
- Pak Jinnah Sweets & Restaurant (Zomato resting 3.8, Pakistani, Persia Cluster)
- Soy to Chutney (Zomato rating 3.5, Kebab, Chinese, Greece Cluster)
- Sharafuddin (Zomato rating 3.5, Bangladeshi, China Cluster)
There are quite some fun activities that you can do in International City. Here are some of the coolest activities that you can enjoy there:
- Having delicious food with your friends and family. Since there are many restaurants available.
- Walk around the city and make friends from all around the world. One of the most popular things about International City is that there are expats there from all around the world. Learn a bit more about other cultures.
- Go shopping or dining at the famous Dragon Mart and Dragon Mart 2, which is the biggest mall there. You may also attend fun concerts, watch movies, and have a blast with your friends and family
What Are the Best Shopping Destinations in International City?
The best place for shopping there is Dragon Mart. Dragon Mart is a huge Chinese mall where you can chill and have a drink with your friends or your family, or have a delicious meal at any of the many restaurants and cafes there.
You can find anything and everything you need at Dragon Mart. If you are looking for hardware machinery or electronics, you can get them there for the best prices you will find. You will also find stores that sell the most fashionable items from clothes to accessories and more.
You will not really need to go anywhere else, because Dragon Mart has all that you need.
But that is not all! There is a wide variety of stores, for example, electronic stores, hardware and machinery stores, fashion stores, and much more. You can buy all the products you need at great prices.
Location: Al Awir Road.
Another famous shopping destination located a short drive away from the community is the popular Mirdif City Centre. The iconic mall is home to endless high-end brands so you can shop your heart out.
It’s also perfect for a night at the movies with VOX Cinemas; don’t forget to get your hands on their delicious nachos as you enjoy the latest blockbuster! There’s also quite an impressive range of restaurants and cafes for an ideal dining experience.
There are a variety of properties available in International City with different areas to suit your needs. Sizes are between 484 sq ft and around 2000 sq ft.
Properties available there are as follows:
- Apartments (Studios to 4-bedroom apartments)
International City is divided into a number of clusters, each themed after a country. This gives the city its unique quality among other places in Dubai.
Here are the clusters that are most searched for on Property Finder:
Here are the rental prices for the available properties there:
- Studio apartments: Starting AED 18,000/year
- 1-bedroom apartments: Starting AED 24,000/year
- 2-bedroom apartments: Starting AED 32,000/year
- 3-bedroom apartments: Starting AED 68,000/year
- 4-bedroom apartments: Starting AED 90,000/year
- 3-bedroom villas: Starting AED 74,000/year.
Here are the sale prices for the available properties there:
- Studio apartments: Starting AED 160,000
- 1-bedroom apartments: Starting AED 200,000
- 2-bedroom apartments: Starting AED 300,000
- 3-bedroom apartments: Starting AED 420,000
- 3-bedroom villas: Starting AED 1,100,000.
There are many events that happen there regularly, for example, you can attend musical concerts there, business exhibitions, academic exhibitions, kids shows and more. There are also various events that happen at Dragon Mart.