4 bedroom properties for sale in Sharjah

Sort by:
23 results
  • 25.3601839, 55.3952927

    Best price brand new 4 beds next to park

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,480,000 AED
    Townhouse 4 4 2,982 sqft
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Pay only 5% and remaining 95% on handover

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,540,352 AED
    Townhouse 4 3 2,982 sqft
  • 25.36931115, 55.44528365
  • 25.2807901, 55.4954410
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650
  • 25.3275040, 55.3786370

    Amazing 4 Bedroom Apartment For Sale, Blue Tower

    Blue Tower, Cornich Al Buhaira, Sharjah
    2,650,000 AED
    Apartment 4 5 4,420 sqft
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Brand New 4+Maid , Proximity to New Airport

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,950,000 AED
    Townhouse 4 5 3,271 sqft
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Brand New 4+Maid, Corner,Proximity to Airport

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,900,000 AED
    Townhouse 4 5 2,980 sqft
  • 25.3142990, 55.4574930

    Brand New 4 Bed+Maid, Proximity to New Airport

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,790,000 AED
    Townhouse 4 4 2,973 sqft
  • view agent profile
    Mohamed Abdallah

    Mohamed Abdallah

    Property Consultant
    Company:
    A1 Properties LLC
    Nationality:
    Tunisia
    Languages:
    English, Arabic
  • 25.3572897, 55.4343402
  • 25.3585784, 55.4090954
  • 25.3154238, 55.4553742

    Free Gift Beautiful Townhouse inAl Zahia

    Al Zahia, Muelih Commercial, Sharjah
    2,540,000 AED
    Townhouse 4 5 2,974 sqft
  • 25.3575220, 55.3918650

    Duplex luxurious Furnish sea view Al Khan

    Al Khan Lagoon, Al Khan, Sharjah
    3,000,000 AED
    Duplex 4 5 3,090 sqft
  • 25.3575000, 55.3919000
  • 25.2405037, 55.5747700
  • 25.3575000, 55.3919000
  • 25.3329852, 55.3738128
  • 25.3367179, 55.4512215
  • 25.2807901, 55.4954410
  • 25.2581254, 55.5778601

Areas near Sharjah